Midnight Magic (Atari 1986)VPX

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    rotrax
    Participant
      @rotrax

now this is really great. we’ve played it all night long on our cabinet to change the color when all 5 targets where dropped! (I know it’s a bit disturbing  :yahoo: )

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

Here is a quick directb2s Version, Change Script, add directb2s File … Play. And a Wheel Image …

Hi,

Sorry for reviving an old thread but blame randr, he convinced me to try it out and dammit he’s right, this table is a lot of fun to play and the physics really harken back (in the right way) this old classic.  Thanks Swisslizard for making this table, worthy addition on the pincab.  If you are looking for another classic from the same era, then I would recommend “Night Mission Pinball” (but maybe a little slower, jeez didn’t remember it THAT fast! LOL):

Stat:  If I don’t copy your b2s script and just add the b2s file, the b2s pops up but the scoring doesn’t show up on it. not a big deal because we do get the scoring on the playfield.  In saying that, if I replace the entire script with the b2S script you provided, then the b2S doesn’t pop up at all.  This is using the downloaded default midnight magic.vpx file.  any idea what I’m doing wrong?

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

FYI found your other db2s here that doesn’t contain the score. It does the job so please ignore the DB2S question asked earlier.

Luger81
          Participant
            @luger81

I’m still having an issue with getting the B2s to show any scores. The backglass shows up but no score, it’s only on the playfield. The script that is provided with the B2s when copied doesn’t even show the backglass but the original script does. Not sure what’s up with that. Please help. Btw, Awesome Table!! So much fun!

fisch
            Participant
              @fisch

Yes, yes, yes!

Today I spend time for your version of Midnight Magic (Atari 1986). Great work.
              Here is my desktop version with b2s:

Midnight Magic (Atari 1986) 1.0

my laptpp configuration:

Betriebsystemname Microsoft Windows 10 Home
              Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 MHz, 4 Kern(e), 8 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
              Grafik NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Ram (2.097.152) Bytes

:good: :yahoo: :bye: B-)

I want more, please! Please take this post with humor. I think this work is great and I respect it.

Keep it up. fisch

Lizard
              Participant
                @lizard

I’m still having an issue with getting the B2s to show any scores. The backglass shows up but no score, it’s only on the playfield. The script that is provided with the B2s when copied doesn’t even show the backglass but the original script does. Not sure what’s up with that. Please help. Btw, Awesome Table!! So much fun!

Bit late but if you haven’t got it sorted, I think STAT did that backglass. I haven’t tried it so i am not sure. Maybe PM  STAT.

Just tried it and had the same result. Start with the clean table and go to line 1404 in the script. Highlight Sub Display and paste the following

Sub Display

If B2SOn Then
                Controller.B2SSetScorePlayer 1, Player1Score
                Controller.B2SSetScorePlayer 2, Player2Score
                End If

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?