Mustang LE

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Daryl
    Participant
      @allknowing2012

Can someone link to the correct VPM to use for this .. I seem to be going in circles as to which is the right one.

32 vs 64, SolModCallback failures, if I use vpf then no SAM ..

Rajo Joey
      Participant
        @joey2001

I always get an error with the new backglass server. :scratch:

I stop the backglass and the table works.

Attachments:
        Dark
          @dark
          vipMemberContributor

I always get an error with the new backglass server. :scratch: I stop the backglass and the table works.

I could be wrong but by the looks of the error, maybe you need to update the .net framework?

Thanks Dozer for the great table, it turned out really nice!

3dcreation

CarnyPriest
          Participant
            @carnypriest

Canry, i have the Wheel also in the Wheel Download Section …

Question to the ROMS, can i use the Boss Rom for this Table ?
            Whats exactly different to the other Roms ? Just Sounds ?

I wanted a wheel that actually included “Limited Edition” somewhere in it.

I haven’t tried the BOSS rom. I would expect that it would work. I know that on boot up that the code does display that it is the BOSS version. Otherwise, I can’t specify the differences. Maybe just turn off the shaker motor for the authentic factory production experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CarnyPriest
            Participant
              @carnypriest

Can someone link to the correct VPM to use for this .. I seem to be going in circles as to which is the right one. 32 vs 64, SolModCallback failures, if I use vpf then no SAM ..

The correct VPM to use is included in the table’s download rar archive. The archive also has the correct B2S. Grab the latest VPX beta here:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35311&page=1

Daryl
              Participant
                @allknowing2012

Can someone link to the correct VPM to use for this .. I seem to be going in circles as to which is the right one. 32 vs 64, SolModCallback failures, if I use vpf then no SAM ..

The correct VPM to use is included in the table’s download rar archive. The archive also has the correct B2S. Grab the latest VPX beta here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35311&page=1

I copy the file over, run setup.exe and install. I ran the test .. dmd works just fine. I go to play the table with the latest vp beta (and scripts) and I get

Variable is undefined: SolModCallback

So I have something messed up with this..

[update] It is defined in the core.vbs but it seems it is not pulling it in? There is no other copy in the tables directory either.

[update] I got around the error by adding a DIM SolModCallback(45)  in the table — shouldnt have to as it is defined in the core.vbs  :wacko:    Are there any telltale signs that I am using the wrong core or vpm? What are the extra callbacks doing – certain lights perhaps?

-=Dozer=-
                Participant
                  @dozer

The correct VPM to use is included in the table’s download rar archive. The archive also has the correct B2S. Grab the latest VPX beta here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35311&page=1

I copy the file over, run setup.exe and install. I ran the test .. dmd works just fine. I go to play the table with the latest vp beta (and scripts) and I get Variable is undefined: SolModCallback So I have something messed up with this.. [update] It is defined in the core.vbs but it seems it is not pulling it in? There is no other copy in the tables directory either. [update] I got around the error by adding a DIM SolModCallback(45) in the table — shouldnt have to as it is defined in the core.vbs :wacko: Are there any telltale signs that I am using the wrong core or vpm? What are the extra callbacks doing – certain lights perhaps?

It sounds like you have multiple instances of core.vbs and it’s calling an older version.  When the new VPM is used you have to have the solmodcallback aware core.vbs installed (located in the scripts subdirectory of the latest VP archive). The new core.vbs keeps tracks of modulated solenoid levels and assigns a boolean 0 or 1 to them to allow non modulated solenoids to operate in the table script.  There is no need to hack the script to get it working so there appears to be something amiss with your setup.

-=Dozer=-
                  Participant
                    @dozer

Canry, i have the Wheel also in the Wheel Download Section … Question to the ROMS, can i use the Boss Rom for this Table ? Whats exactly different to the other Roms ? Just Sounds ?

I wanted a wheel that actually included “Limited Edition” somewhere in it. I haven’t tried the BOSS rom. I would expect that it would work. I know that on boot up that the code does display that it is the BOSS version. Otherwise, I can’t specify the differences. Maybe just turn off the shaker motor for the authentic factory production experience. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve not tried the BOSS rom either, only the LE but as long as the switch / lamp and solenoid matrix is the same as the LE I can’t see why it wouldn’t work.  If it’s based on the PRO rom there’ll be issues as there were massive differences in the respective matrix assignments between it and the LE version.

-=Dozer=-
                    Participant
                      @dozer

I always get an error with the new backglass server. :scratch: I stop the backglass and the table works.

Yes, I would suggest updating your .net framework.  I can confirm that the included b2sserver and backglass work error free here on both Windows 7  and 10 X64 installs with the most recent .net framework updates.

Daryl
                      Participant
                        @allknowing2012

I copy the file over, run setup.exe and install. I ran the test .. dmd works just fine. I go to play the table with the latest vp beta (and scripts) and I get Variable is undefined: SolModCallback So I have something messed up with this.. [update] It is defined in the core.vbs but it seems it is not pulling it in? There is no other copy in the tables directory either. [update] I got around the error by adding a DIM SolModCallback(45) in the table — shouldnt have to as it is defined in the core.vbs :wacko: Are there any telltale signs that I am using the wrong core or vpm? What are the extra callbacks doing – certain lights perhaps?

It sounds like you have multiple instances of core.vbs and it’s calling an older version. When the new VPM is used you have to have the solmodcallback aware core.vbs installed (located in the scripts subdirectory of the latest VP archive). The new core.vbs keeps tracks of modulated solenoid levels and assigns a boolean 0 or 1 to them to allow non modulated solenoids to operate in the table script. There is no need to hack the script to get it working so there appears to be something amiss with your setup.

Tried a do-over and still not working..

The script is:

LoadVPM “01560000”, “sam.VBS”, 3.10
                        msgbox VPinMAMEDriverVer

And is shows 3.46 … argh!

I wonder if the sam.vbs is pulling in the wrong core. Since core.vbs  has this coded : Const VPinMAMEDriverVer = 3.52

[SOLVED] Old-timers disease got me again.. I had completely forgotten that I had .vbs files in the tables directory HIDDEN with attrib +h.  A simply unhide and remove did the trick. All these updates I and I thought I was using the scripts directory all along. I guess most scripts dont really change that much.

Arngrim
                        Participant
                          @arngrim
                          DOF MinisterMember

Hey Dozer,

Thanks for the great table :)

I do a new dof config for the LE, idon’t see a solcall back for the right eject S41 in the script, not sure if it is really working then, it’s just up the the sol27, at the right of the targetbank, it is visible in the page 16 of the manual in the stern website, or you implement it another way?

-=Dozer=-
                          Participant
                            @dozer

Hey Dozer, Thanks for the great table :) I do a new dof config for the LE, idon’t see a solcall back for the right eject S41 in the script, not sure if it is really working then, it’s just up the the sol27, at the right of the targetbank, it is visible in the page 16 of the manual in the stern website, or you implement it another way?

Heya Arngrim, solenoid 41 is mapped to 59 in VPM.  You’ll find  many higher number solenoids are mapped to different numbers in the table.  Use the STLE test table available in the VPM thread over at VPU to do a rom test and you will see the mappings that differ from the manual.

Rajo Joey
                            Participant
                              @joey2001

Yes, I would suggest updating your .net framework. I can confirm that the included b2sserver and backglass work error free here on both Windows 7 and 10 X64 installs with the most recent .net framework updates.

Hm, I have the newest version 4.6.1. There are no updates.

net4.6.1
                              The error occurs in Stern’s Mustang and Star Trek LE.

Attachments:
                              STAT
                              Participant
                                @stefanaustria
                                MemberContributor

Heres reading something about “selectable driving Music”,
                                how can i do that ?
                                or Change it just by select Modes ?

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/mustang/17a.jpg

-=Dozer=-
                                Participant
                                  @dozer

Heres reading something about “selectable driving Music”, how can i do that ? or Change it just by select Modes ? http://www.pinballnews.com/games/mustang/17a.jpg

Via the modes is the only way I know of.

jbg4208
                                  Participant
                                    @jbg4208

Heres reading something about “selectable driving Music”, how can i do that ? or Change it just by select Modes ? http://www.pinballnews.com/games/mustang/17a.jpg

Right flipper changes mode and music. Left flipper changes music only.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    Arngrim
                                    Participant
                                      @arngrim
                                      DOF MinisterMember

ok, i was also checking the solcallbacks in order and i didn’t see the additional were on the bottom unsorted, it’s all good :)

Hey Dozer, Thanks for the great table :) I do a new dof config for the LE, idon’t see a solcall back for the right eject S41 in the script, not sure if it is really working then, it’s just up the the sol27, at the right of the targetbank, it is visible in the page 16 of the manual in the stern website, or you implement it another way?

Heya Arngrim, solenoid 41 is mapped to 59 in VPM. You’ll find many higher number solenoids are mapped to different numbers in the table. Use the STLE test table available in the VPM thread over at VPU to do a rom test and you will see the mappings that differ from the manual.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

I just tried this table. Its great! Plus i have my own car! thanks guys! :good: very cool

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

OzBlackKnight
                                        Participant
                                          @ozblackknight

Yes, I would suggest updating your .net framework. I can confirm that the included b2sserver and backglass work error free here on both Windows 7 and 10 X64 installs with the most recent .net framework updates.

Hm, I have the newest version 4.6.1. There are no updates. net4.6.1 The error occurs in Stern’s Mustang and Star Trek LE.

It must be something else, as I’m getting the same thing with version 4.6.1 on my PC, but yet it all works fine on my VP cabinet. Both run 64-bit Windows 7.

Error message is : ”

See the end of this message for details on invoking
                                          just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
                                          System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string ”

STAT
                                          Participant
                                            @stefanaustria
                                            MemberContributor

Thanks Josh for the Music Tip, thats fine, because the “Boss ROM” have 2 more Songs ( or more, dont know exactly, worth to try it, i think )
                                            Really cool Table, reminds me on “Need for Speed Underground/Most Wanted” ;)
                                            Edit: same Songs as LE

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?