Mustang LE

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Umpa
    Participant
      @umpa

I’m experiencing that the flippers die on my from time to time. This also happens for me on TWD. Anyone have any ideas what might be the culprit ?

Do you have everything updated? The newest VPX, mame, scripts, SAM… etc., these tables take the updated version of everything. Also, make sure the executables are running as Admin, I missed one of mine the other day.

my solution for the flippers is a few posts up. Anyone have an idea about the autoplunger?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

@umpa: Thank you for trying to help me, but, looking at your previous video of the problem you have. We’re not in the same boat. You explained it I believe as a double-flip or something in that direction. Mine is … the flipper simply dies for a short moment, best described as loosing its power. Doesn’t happen very often, but, when it does it surely is a problem – only a few times I’m able to recover before the ball drains.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

ive only had strange issues like that if i try to run a table from table saved on desktop. is your VP install in c:\visual pinball\ ? Maybe its a strange permission thing? is table, backglass, vpinballx.exe, vpinmame all set to run as admin, not blocked and table ran from c:\visual pinball\tables folder?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

wrd1972
          Participant
            @wrd1972
            MembervipContributor

I have seen weird flipper issues when the DB2S BG was not running along with the table.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Umpa
            Participant
              @umpa

Hmmm.so none else has had issues with the autoplunger on this table? I will recheck check everything.

Umpa
              Participant
                @umpa

No one else has the issue of no autoplunger working? I tried adjust plunger, plunger1, sw plunger and still nothing anyone have a suggestion?

Solved! It was a combination of these 3 elements. Autoplunger working! Woo hoo!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                blackvulcan3
                Participant
                  @blackvulcan3

I the flasher lights are causing a really bad screen tearing effect. I am getting this with adaptive Vsync turned on even though I am not dropping below 60fps? I find normal Vsync stops the tearing, but makes the motion of the ball less smooth. Running 10.2 (Fullscreen, 2 Screen Set-up) and 2.8b on an I5 4690@3.5Ghz with a GTX 950. Any suggestions. Without Vsync I average 170fps.

Check that in-game Ambient Occlusion is off (and verify that the table setting in Backdrop Properties is also off). If your ball is not smooth with vsync on, you’re not maintaining 60fps consistently, regardless of what the F12 display says. Other things to check:

1. B2S – if you’re using a B2S, try temporarily renaming/moving the .directb2s away and see if the performance issue continues. You’ll want to make sure it’s in EXE mode. There are also some “frame skip” settings you can use if the flasher activity is causing the B2S to be too active.
                  2. If you are running PinballX, see if the performance problem continues outside of PinballX. Some of us have run into severe degradation issues only when PinballX is in use.
                  3. Somewhat related to #2, performance is often a lot better if you use Exclusive FullScreen mode. Some setup is involved though, there are threads you can search for about this.

I’m having the same issues as Andy by the sounds. When the flashers go off, lightning effects, I have a big slow down. Otherwise the table plays beautifully. This is the only VPX table I have slowdown with.

I have tried to configure full screen but I can’t get it to work for me. I am not using PinballX & my backglass is in exe mode.

Anyone with other thoughts???

EDIT  – Ambient Occlusion is now off. No change under flashing lights, otherwise table plays fine.

I have i5 4490, GTX 970, 16GB ram on SSD. Should go well on my machine.

EDIT – Got some advice about registry edits for Fullscreen and this has worked. Mustang now plays much better. Thanks for the tip.

PcTeknic
                  Participant
                    @pcteknic

Can not move the DMD to a third traditional monitor?

I have everything updated and this DMD I can not move it.

PcTeknic
                    Participant
                      @pcteknic

After an hour testing things and putting this post.

The dmd that can be moved has appeared without making any changes.

The X-File

PcTeknic
                      Participant
                        @pcteknic

There is a big problem.

If we update our VPinMAME by the one of this download, the Mustang LE works correctly and the ball no longer gets trapped in the hole, but X-Men Pro will no longer open us, it gives error in the script.

I have not tried all the tables, but this will probably happen on more occasions.

I have put back the VPinMAME that I had before and the X-Men opens it again.

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

Haven’t X-men had this problem for ages ?

PcTeknic
                          Participant
                            @pcteknic

I have more than 300 tables. I open them all correctly, including Walking Dead LE and Pro, Star Trek LE and Pro, etc., all except Mustang LE who gets caught the ball. Changing the VPinMAME works fine. But I’ve seen that X-Men stops working, I have not tried all the tables, but maybe more cases. Putting the VPinmame SAM 2.37 that I had put, they all work except Mustang LE, of Mustang I also have the Pro.

gtxjoe
                            Participant
                              @gtxjoe

The release notes here will fix the issue:  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4236-sambuild/

PcTeknic
                              Participant
                                @pcteknic

Thank you, I’ll try and tell you. I had not given it to the setup again, nor do I have those renowned tables.

PcTeknic
                                Participant
                                  @pcteknic

Indeed, I have renamed those ROMS and modified the scripts and now they all work, I had not seen those notes, thank you.

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus

Uh. Misunderstood your problem. Thought you talked about the stuck ball I believe happens on this table. Lost in translation maybe ? :)

Happy to hear that is resolved.

PcTeknic
                                    Participant
                                      @pcteknic

Cosas del traductor de Google.

Gracias igualmente por tu interés.

La culpa fue mía por no leer, porque está puesto y bien claro en la descarga de VpinMAME SAM.

Google translator stuff.

Thank you also for your interest.

It was my fault for not reading, because it is set and clear in the download of VpinMAME SAM.

TNT2
                                      Participant
                                        @tnt2

I love modern Stern pins.  :good:

Neofr45
                                        Participant
                                          @neofr45

Hi everybody
                                          I did the playfield for Mustang and I propose it and also for Dozer if you want to do an update of the table, I try to make a mod of the table but a problem with the light and the different version Of playfield so its march but it is not excellent I hope it will please you :good:   :bye:

Daryl
                                          Participant
                                            @allknowing2012

Tried switching out to the Boss rom and it caused 10.4 to fail. Can others perhaps give it a try?

mt_145hb.zip

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 127 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?