MX questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cameron
    Participant
      @cameron

Hi everybody! I’m a long-time lurker here and other VP-related places. Years ago I purchased a used Ultrapin and worked with Destruk on getting it to play  expanded VP tables. Back then, it was pretty cool, but was showing some significant age related to graphics etc… I basically gutted all the electronics and have rebuilt it with much nicer stuff: 32″ 4K monitor for PF (yeah a little bigger would be better, but fits perfectly in the cab). Have a 27″ 1440P backless monitor and a LED RGB DMD v3 as well… (also in the process of adding a 25″ ultrwide topper)… It has come together really well and I have been running PX as the FE…. Just started changing it over to PuP after I found this stuff….

Also switching over to Pinscape with expansion board. Building the expansion board right now… so should have contractors and all the things. :)

I love the stuff I am seeing with the addressable RBG led strips… I definitely want to do this!

Have a few questions though…

Seeing the stuff that TerryRed did at the top of his PF, I was wondering if it is possible to purchase some of the RGB LED P5 panels and put those together in a row and do basically the same thing that TerryRed is doing with his 6 rows of LED strips? This would be higher resolution so I would think that you could do even more amazing things. Has anyone tried this or considered it?

I haven’t found the best place to see how to hook the Teensy up to the strips as well. I need to find some resources for that…

Thanks!

Cameron

Cameron
      Participant
        @cameron

Here is the WIP…

Attachments:
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Good looking ultrapin :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Cameron
          Participant
            @cameron

Thanks. I always liked the look of them so I kept the artwork mostly the same other than adding the “X” lol

Jesperpark
            Participant
              @jesperpark

Coming along nicely, always great to upgrade as technology changes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?