My table building resources

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freneticamnesic
      @freneticamnesic
      vipModeratorMember

As you build tables, you amass a collection of go-to resources. These are some of my favorite/most frequently used resources. Some of these were created by me. Others were created by people I forgot. I tried to name them appropriately. In here you’ll find my Stern apron PSD template, that I use on practically all the Stern tables I’ve made (except 24). There’s a fantastic drop shadow demo table for VPX. This was shared early on in the beta, and used a technique that didn’t work anymore. I’ve modified it to work with the latest builds. There are ROM test tables. I don’t know who made these, I initially got them from gtxjoe but he hasn’t claimed ownership… They’re practically identical except the Indiana Jones one, which he modified to work with the weird trough used on that table. There’s a few photoshop files, there’s great table sounds recorded by Knorr, there’s various standard flipper primitive textures…

If anyone has a request for something useful, let me know, maybe I have it, maybe I can make it easily. I want to see more people who can make tables so I’m always available to help in any way I can. I couldn’t script anything worth a damn before I started doing this, so really, anyone can do this.

https://mega.nz/#F!BksBERgD!6F94D2kVrEHzhFYze4kMbw

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Unclewilly
      Participant
        @unclewilly

Nice fren. Im gonna grab this.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Knorr
        Participant
          @knorr
          vipContributor

Thx! Really useful stuff

freneticamnesic
            @freneticamnesic
            vipModeratorMember

Thanks for the great sound clips knorr!

Punch it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?