Namco51 checking in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Namco51
    Participant
      @namco51

Hi! I found this site/forum after binging randrcomputers’ channel on Youtube. Once a year around California Extreme I start obsessing about building that vpin table I’ve always wanted. I had it in my mind to build a simple one like PinballBulbs’  but man, the PinKadia and Mopar Madness builds have me thinking about going fullsize. A few hundred for a DIY kit from virtualpin.net opens up real pinball legs, glass and lockdown bars.

I’m torn between building with spare parts and the full monty. I think the one thing holding me back is the playfield monitor. I know even IPS PC monitors have bad viewing angles and on large TV cabinets you could really see the pixels. On the other hand, a nice, big, bright 120hz TV would probably look amazing.

I’m obsessing again. Anyway, I’ll be around researching and asking dumb questions as I plan my build.  :bye:

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Go all out or you will be building a second cab later! :) and WELCOME to site!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Jesperpark
        Participant
          @jesperpark

I agree with RandR, I had a mini-pin originally and the viewing angle is a drag .  Now that i have the full sized cabinet complete with DOF Feedback, there is no comparison full size all the way :good:

Blashyrk
          Participant
            @blashyrk

Yes go full size, my first cab was a mini/mid size (32″ playfield) and after a few months I got the urge to build a full size cabinet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?