Orbit (Gottlieb 1971)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Loserman76
    Participant
      @loserman76
      vipMemberContributor

Orbit (Gottlieb 1971)

VPX conversion

Artwork done by GNance
      others to thank: JPSalas, Pinuck, hauntfreaks, Borgdog, Arngrim

in addition to the “standard” keys (typically “1” to start game and “5” for coin), I’ve added “3” as another coin input and “4” for coin and auto-start game (like I recall the dime slots generally were) to simulate 3 coin slots

when game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. left flipper selects item, right flipper changes option.

I’ve also included shadows for the ball and flippers. If you want to turn them off look for these lines at the beginning of the script:

Const ShadowFlippersOn = true
      Const ShadowBallOn = true

change to false if you want either of the shadows not showing on your tables

6 users thanked author for this post.
      exegeta
      Participant
        @exegeta

greetings. I would like to know if you would authorize me to make a modification to your Orbit (gottlieb1971) machine. It would be to build the machine O Gaucho (LTD Brasil1975). The choice of your machine was because I designed the playfield using the image you used on Orbit.com your authorization would like to modify the table and the script according to the table I am setting up.

Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

If you don’t get a response here send him a personal message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?