Out of the Loop!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Drybonz
    Participant
      @drybonz

After being swept up into other projects (which is kind of a theme for me… I have trouble keeping my interests focused), I’m looking at getting my VPX setup up to date and play some pinball tables!  It’s been a few months, and the number of tables that I’ve missed seems overwhelming (in a good kind of way)!

Anyone have some favorite picks from the last few months that I should jump on right out of the gate?

rothbauerw
        @rothbauerw
        ModeratorContributorMembervip

I’m afraid to answer because I know I’m going to miss some great tables. Others will need to help out. Just off the top of my head:

Paragon, cyclone, comet, Jive Time, Darling, Dr. Dude (refresh)

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Drybonz
        Participant
          @drybonz

Thanks, Roth… I’m starting to get things set up now… it looks like the last tables I downloaded were late October!

I feel shame.    :wacko:

xenonph
          Participant
            @xenonph
            MemberContributor

Loserman76 released a bunch of EM tables!! (I mean alot!!) Not sure the exact amount, but more than you can play in a week!!

Hauntfreaks released a magnificent CARToons table with roaches and all!! (One of the best originals ever made in my opinion!!)

And many have made PuP mods that have ability to play videos with VPX. (Something that was only possible with Future Pinball before this!!)

Welcome back Drybonz!!

It was one of the best end of the year goodie packages ever uploaded in my opinion!!

And SAM version tables are allowed on VPForums now!!

You missed alot!!

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

I’m definitely excited about HF’s CarToons and all of these Loserman tables… it is overwhelming!

What exactly is the playing videos with VPX for?

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Mad scientist!!!!!!!  :yes:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

xenonph
                Participant
                  @xenonph
                  MemberContributor

Try out the Tron PuP version and you will see what the videos are for.

Prepare to be amazed!!!

Also JPSalas uploaded a bunch of Taito tables that really look and play great!! (A bunch of new resource pics were used thanks to Tio Italo and Carlos Guizzo!!)

I know I am missing a bunch of other great tables that were released while you were away. Others will have to chime in as there were so many uploaded!!

Drybonz
                  Participant
                    @drybonz

Mad scientist!!!!!!! :yes:

Nice!  I’m on it.  I loaded up Abra Ca Dabra as the first table, and it really put a smile on my face.  Next I did CarToons… it turned out great!  Now on to Mad Scientist.

TerryRed
                      @terryred
                      MemberContributorModerator

I’m definitely excited about HF’s CarToons and all of these Loserman tables… it is overwhelming! What exactly is the playing videos with VPX for?

This may help get you an idea….  :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

OH! and nice to see you back!

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                        Participant
                          @drybonz

OH! and nice to see you back!

Thank you, sir… I’ve been mildly lurking, but I have no idea what’s going on… lol

I just ran Mad Scientist… it turned out great!  I love the way you added the intro and audio from the old game.  Very cool.

Drybonz
                          Participant
                            @drybonz

Guys, I have a couple tables that won’t register credits (Jurassic Park, Who Dunnit)… have there been any changes on those keys or maybe I have forgotten some trick?   Thanks for the help.

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

If you upped to 10.4 make sure you upgrade all scrips even  vpmkeys.vbs

for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                              Participant
                                @drybonz

Oh ok… I asked about that .vbs over at VPF just a bit ago and they told me it hadn’t changed.  I will have to update it… thanks, Randr.

*edit*  Yeah, that did the trick.  Does this change the way the keymapping works at all?

jbg4208
                                Participant
                                  @jbg4208

Cactus Canyon was updated to 2.0 over in italy.  New p-roc installer and CCC files also.

TerryRed
                                    @terryred
                                    MemberContributorModerator

Oh ok… I asked about that .vbs over at VPF just a bit ago and they told me it hadn’t changed. I will have to update it… thanks, Randr. *edit* Yeah, that did the trick. Does this change the way the keymapping works at all?

For you to be fully up to date…you could always just install the latest 10.5 beta…then install Carney’s updated pinmame over at vpu….should cover almost everything right there.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Oh ok… I asked about that .vbs over at VPF just a bit ago and they told me it hadn’t changed. I will have to update it… thanks, Randr. *edit* Yeah, that did the trick. Does this change the way the keymapping works at all?

Only if you changed the default mapping inside the vpbkeys.vbs(I did) but easy to change all coin in’s to 5 again that was only thing I changed

for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                                      Participant
                                        @drybonz

Is Banzai Run still being worked on?

xenonph
                                        Participant
                                          @xenonph
                                          MemberContributor

I think Arconovum finished a great FSS version with working backglass. (Not for sure about this.)

I know he has made a bunch more since you have been gone. They all look magnificent!!

You will need to create a Google account to download his great FSS tables.

Here is the info you will see…

A Google account is required to obtain these tables, and can be PM’ed to Me (arconovum) to have access to the google drive. By providing me your google account, you agree to use these tables for personal use only and not to share them. Sharing is done through this webpage only at vpinball.com.

Find here..

FSS (Full Single Screen) MODs Volume 1 & 2

All of his FSS tables look really amazing!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?