This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TVel4 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     TVel4 
    Participant

Can someone tell me if there is a way I can disable my DOF solenoids from hitting on left and right flipper key presses within the PinballX frontend?  I’d like the keep the plugin enabled for the LEDs but would prefer the flipper solenoids to fire off only in game play and not when scrolling through my games. Is it a line I need to alter in the directoutputconfig20?  Thank you for your help.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Well you would have had to add pbx config to make solenoids fire in frontend so just remove that. Unless you wired solenoids directly to flipper buttons! Then you cannot change it without rewiring. Otherwise remove pinballx config from dof or maybe not even dof and check pbx plugins and disable the option

TVel4 
    Participant

Thanks randr.  I have the DirectOutput PinballX Plugin.dll running through the plugin manager in PBX– and the GlobalConfig_PinballX.xml set up in my DirectOutut folder. I’m curious, is there a way to keep the PBX plugin active but to just disable the solenoids?  I’d like to keep the DOF LEDs functioning so when I hit left or right to scroll through games, the flashers and undercab leds change, but the solenoids don’t fire off.  I’m using one of zebs kits.  Thank you!

senseless 
    Participant

Just log in to the config tool and customize the pinballx table config ;).

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Correct go to config tool site choose pinballx under table config and remove the flip calls

TVel4 
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you both.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account