PBX – adjusting DOF config

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    TVel4
    Participant
      @tvel4

Can someone tell me if there is a way I can disable my DOF solenoids from hitting on left and right flipper key presses within the PinballX frontend?  I’d like the keep the plugin enabled for the LEDs but would prefer the flipper solenoids to fire off only in game play and not when scrolling through my games. Is it a line I need to alter in the directoutputconfig20?  Thank you for your help.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Well you would have had to add pbx config to make solenoids fire in frontend so just remove that. Unless you wired solenoids directly to flipper buttons! Then you cannot change it without rewiring. Otherwise remove pinballx config from dof or maybe not even dof and check pbx plugins and disable the option

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

TVel4
        Participant
          @tvel4

Thanks randr.  I have the DirectOutput PinballX Plugin.dll running through the plugin manager in PBX– and the GlobalConfig_PinballX.xml set up in my DirectOutut folder. I’m curious, is there a way to keep the PBX plugin active but to just disable the solenoids?  I’d like to keep the DOF LEDs functioning so when I hit left or right to scroll through games, the flashers and undercab leds change, but the solenoids don’t fire off.  I’m using one of zebs kits.  Thank you!

senseless
          Participant
            @senseless

Just log in to the config tool and customize the pinballx table config ;).

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Correct go to config tool site choose pinballx under table config and remove the flip calls

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

TVel4
              Participant
                @tvel4

Perfect! Thank you both.

chuchomr
                Participant
                  @chuchomr

Hey everyone!   do you know which pluggin do I have to use if  I want more activity on pinball x, for example… when I press right flipper to change a table… i would like to activate my RGB Blue right light..  as an example…  or when pinballx start… activate a sequence .. beacons flashers…

Thanks!

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

Isn’t that mentioned already higher up in this thread ? https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pbx-adjusting-dof-config/#post-59584

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    chuchomr
                    Participant
                      @chuchomr

So… On dof config tool /pinballx table.. How do I customize that foe example When it starts as a “welcome” 2second of beacons + some flahers  and dome lights When scroll.. Or specific trigger When entering a table… All that can be set UP there.? Or You know anycoter pluggin that allows more custom.. Thanks!

chuchomr
                      Participant
                        @chuchomr

Im trying to setup ¨events¨ in the ¨pinballx table¨    but i assume something´s wrong.. because i cannot get the flashers on … so.. I want to ask you if on ¨default¨ setup…

appart from ¨RGB Undercab Complex¨   and START blinking buttons..  is there anything else that in your case get activated?

and another doubt is…  if i want any sequense at pinball x intro… do i have to create a file ¨GlobalConfig__PinballX¨ so in there i can code events¨ ???

any help?  Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?