physmod 5 ac\dc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    robwaade
    Participant
      @robwaade

when using colored rom table wont run full screen the screen is about 1\4th the screen any way to fix it to run full screen with normal rom it runs fine its the only table in physmod and colored rom table :unsure: im having problems with tried re downloading table didnt help before i start table i put it in full screen doesnt work either any help i would appreciate it thanks

Phil Docker
      Participant
        @dock

+1 to that problem.  I re-did the rom from the dif file, and ONCE the table did run. for a short time.
        Dont know if this will be sorted as a VPX version of AC/DC premium/LE is pretty close to completion so I have read.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        robwaade
        Participant
          @robwaade

mine runs its just goes to a small screen on cab mode i cant figure out how to get it to run all the time i got it working i think 2 or 3 times full scr color rom its a fun table it sucks not being able to use color rom on full screen it ads so much more detail to game

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Did you start it over Table or just VPM Test ?
            Always the first should be ok.

Dont Forget to un-check “show DMD”, and check “use external … ” only.
            And “Colorize”, but i dont Need it for all Color Roms, i wonder.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            robwaade
            Participant
              @robwaade

yeah i tried everything from re downloading table roms and physmod  and no luck i did settings in pinmame table runs full screen with normal rom when i add color rom in script table goes smaller size not sure how to fix it it ran full screen a couple of times then it wont work full screen since then anything in physmod maybe i need to adjust thats the only thing left i can think of thanks stat :good:

Phil Docker
              Participant
                @dock

Like Rob – I tried the usual stuff !  :(
                Holding out for the VPX Premium version

robwaade
                Participant
                  @robwaade

yep that looks like the answer unless theres some tweak in physmod program its a bummer im looking forward to the new one also its a fun game

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?