This topic contains 87 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TerryRed 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Into the abyss of the inside of my cabinet…

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I think inside your cab looks great and its worked well for ya.  :good:

The proof is you played it many hours without a issue and not many can say that! If it works i wouldnt change it thats for sure unless it was for fixing something like your plunger and that you are fixing properly now so keep going and get that shaker running it really wont “shake” the cab much more of a rumble. You REALLY do need a REAL williams knocker! OH! and a chime unit!!!!  :yahoo:

We need a POP front end signature!

TerryRed 

I think inside your cab looks great and its worked well for ya. :good:

The proof is you played it many hours without a issue and not many can say that! If it works i wouldnt change it thats for sure unless it was for fixing something like your plunger and that you are fixing properly now so keep going and get that shaker running it really wont “shake” the cab much more of a rumble. You REALLY do need a REAL williams knocker! OH! and a chime unit!!!! :yahoo:

Man…if I had chimes…my wife’s dogs wouldn’t stop barking whenever I play pinball…for real!

TerryRed 

So…now that I had some time….yes…after 3 years…the cab is shaking!!! I finally installed a real Stern Shaker Motor.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

About FUCKING DARN TIME you get a shaker  :good:

Now play jurassic park or any table with magnets or even a newer stern table and you will be VERY happy you have a shaker!

Good job Terry

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  randr.

TerryRed 

About FUCKING TIME you get a shaker :good:

Now play jurassic park or any table with magnets or even a newer stern table and you will be VERY happy you have a shaker!

Good job Terry

LOL!  I don’t think I have ever seen you use that kind of language on these forums….now that’s passion!

Just like with my simpit….once you have it…you can’t go back….and I haven’t even gotten to really play anything properly yet…. but yes JP and other VPX tables are sweet with what little bits of testing I have done…..

What I’m amazed at…. is how effectively it worked with my DOFLinx mods….   Iron Man and Avatar are AWESOME! I added the shaker for electrical and magnet effects to those tables, never even having experienced a shaker in a pincab yet….WOW! SO friggin cool!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Well I was hanging around hauntfreaks for about 4 hours and he is a bad influence. But yeah I don’t use those words normally but I am a huge supporter of real feedback that’s for sure. Sorry if it offended anyone but so glad you got everything working

TerryRed 

Well I was hanging around hauntfreaks for about 4 hours and he is a bad influence. But yeah I don’t use those words normally but I am a huge supporter of real feedback that’s for sure. Sorry if it offended anyone but so glad you got everything working

No offense taken…GRANDPA! (congrats)…. I’m in the military…it’s our native language.  :)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  TerryRed.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account