PinUP Player: PuPCapture demo. Tron Legacy (PuPCapB2S Edition) :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

This is a video demo on my new updated Tron Legacy (PuPCapB2S Edition)… I need a better name. :)

It’s a video preview of a new upcoming feature of PinUP Player, called PuPCapture that NailBuster’s been working hard at completing. This feature basically uses DMD images (from dmdext) to trigger PuP videos.  The last half of the video explains more about PuPB2S and I show how PuPCapture works.

This version of the table includes all the previous updates by Dozer, DJRobx, Rusty Cardones, and Haunt Freaks….based on ICPjugglas VPX table. The table will be available when the new version of PinUP Player that supports this function is released (its still a WIP feature).

Watch the entire video to get most of your answers…. :)

MisterKai
      Participant
        @mrkai

Terry,
        In your “new one”, can you balance the video volumes a little more? They are *blasting* over the table and backbox audio; one video spiked the levels so high it cut off that amp :)

MisterKai
        Participant
          @mrkai

Also…I need to know what you are using to control that ball, heheh

TerryRed
            @terryred

Terry, In your “new one”, can you balance the video volumes a little more? They are *blasting* over the table and backbox audio; one video spiked the levels so high it cut off that amp :)

All of the videos are taken directly from the original blu-ray….so I haven’t changed anything in the volume levels from the original source I have, so the audio levels of all clips are consistent with that. In fact, I have the opposite problem…my VPX table volume is actually higher than my movie volume is in my cabinet and I had to turn that down instead of my movie clips. Audio for my videos on my desktop is the same…no issues. I definitely have never had any clips play so loudly that my audio amp is clipping.

Backbox audio?

Everyone will have different audio levels depending on what their VPX volume is set to, their windows audio setup…how many speakers, SSF, etc…

If I try adjusting volume levels of different clips…than others may find it wrong for their system.

The nice thing about this version….is that it uses PuPB2S…and if you find any particular clip too loud for your setup…you can easily just change the volume level of that specific playlist in the PinUPPlayerB2SConfig program.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            TerryRed
              @terryred

Adding Manual Ball Control to your VPX Table

Note…that anytime a ball is “destroyed”, the table may crash using this….  that’s why i disable it before entering the arcade kicker….and wait until it drains to enable it again.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              MisterKai
              Participant
                @mrkai

The nice thing about this version….is that it uses PuPB2S…and if you find any particular clip too loud for your setup…you can easily just change the volume level of that specific playlist in the PinUPPlayerB2SConfig program.

This is the solution. I noticed in your video you have everything set to 100 :)

-K

MisterKai
                Participant
                  @mrkai

Adding Manual Ball Control to your VPX Table

Ah…yes. I have this code that I got from someplace with incomplete instruction. I need to add the Timer to the Table Options.

Thx!

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

There are a few hidden gems in the default table, eg. ball control and it is well documented there.

TerryRed
                      @terryred

There are a few hidden gems in the default table, eg. ball control and it is well documented there.

Yah…that’s basically the same thing as the tutorial link above….but it’s good to know the default example table has it.

Only problem is…apparently some people use C or B in their controls, so you want to make sure you don’t have it enabled when you upload a table. I found this out when updating Stranger Things and forgot to remove part of it.

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

LOL. Thats a good point Terry :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?