PinUP Player: Video Tutorials for Setup and Install for all systems.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Update: The videos are removed because they are way out of date!

For full instructions on installing Pinup Player and Popper with videos from Nailbuster, goto to PuP wiki:

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

nonkatt
      Participant
        @nonkatt

Have the videos been removed? When I click on each video I get “Video Unavailable”

1 user thanked author for this post.
        tommyducati67
        Participant
          @tommyducati67

Hi Terry thank you for all your videos and tutorials between you and the other guys i have myself a really cool pinball cab.

I am reaching out because i recently installed the video juke box to complete my cab .

I am having an issue with windows media player playing the same videos as the VlC player . I even disabled windows media player and now i get some windows photo player showing the same videos as the VLC..  Its driving me nuts ,is this a known problem ? and yes i have the original VLC not the updated version .

TerryRed
            @terryred

Have the videos been removed? When I click on each video I get “Video Unavailable”

Update: The videos are removed because they are way out of date!

For full instructions on installing Pinup Player and Popper with videos from Nailbuster, goto to PuP wiki:

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

TerryRed
              @terryred

Hi Terry thank you for all your videos and tutorials between you and the other guys i have myself a really cool pinball cab.

I am reaching out because i recently installed the video juke box to complete my cab .

I am having an issue with windows media player playing the same videos as the VlC player . I even disabled windows media player and now i get some windows photo player showing the same videos as the VLC.. Its driving me nuts ,is this a known problem ? and yes i have the original VLC not the updated version .

I’m not sure what specific video juke box you mean. If you mean the pup based tables… I personally haven’t tried them.

That said…. pup will not trigger anything to play videos except for VLC. So if something else is somehow playing videos… that is something else on your system cuasing that… and I have never heard of anyone having this problem with pup.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?