PinUp Popper – Possible media display bug ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant
      @shadowshd

Hi,

I’m integrating my medias into PinUp Popper and I may find an issue with media display, or I may not have understand Media Manager’s philosophy :-)  :

I have Black Knight (Williams 1980) and Black Knight 2000 (Williams 1989) VPX tables set in Game Manager.

When you navigate in PinUp Popper and stop on Black Knight, it plays Black Knight sounds and displays Black Knight DMD image but displays Black Knight 2000 playfield and backglass videos.

Black Knight 2000 medias are correctly displayed.

The trick is to set Media search input field in Game Manager to empty instead of Black Knight *, and let Black Knight 2000 * in BK2000 Media search input field.

What is strange is pictures and sound are correctly played but not videos; maybe something goes wrong with Black Knight * and Black Knight 2000 * settings in Media search ? Logically Black Knight 2000 value is true when you check for Black Knight * :)

Have a good day ;)

Queniart
      Participant
        @queniart62

re boujour g chercher et toujour pas reussi a lancer futuredmd avec bam sur pinupmenu :cry:   :cry:

Slydog43
        Participant
          @slydog43

If you go into the games manager and click on the specific game you will find a field for media search.  If you leave this blank it will use exact full name.  I just had this happen to me.

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

this is ‘correct’ behaviour.   You either have media search with a ‘*’, or you leave media search blank to search using entire gamefilename.

I ask that you watch the games setup videos as it covers this,  if you’ve missed the videos then you might miss some other good info to know.

Shadow
            Participant
              @shadowshd

Thanks @Nailbuster :good:

I will re-watch the videos, I’m sure I missed a ton of things as PinUp System is so rich ;)

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

re boujour g chercher et toujour pas reussi a lancer futuredmd avec bam sur pinupmenu :cry: :cry:

Je ne parle Francais….   well that’s all you get out of me.

FutureDMD works perfect for me.

In the Future Pinball settings, click on the “Launch Setup” tab. You should see “Launch script” section for Future Pinball.

These lines:

rem cd “c:\games\Future Pinball”
                rem START “” “FutureDMD.exe” table=”[GAMENAME]” close=1

Change to:

cd “c:\games\Future Pinball”
                START “” “FutureDMD.exe” table=”[GAMENAME]” close=1

…but make sure you change the “c:\games\Future Pinball” to where you have Future DMD installed.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Queniart
                Participant
                  @queniart62

Encore merci terryred sa fonctionne  :good:   :good:

Shadow
                  Participant
                    @shadowshd

@Queniart please next time open a separate thread, your question has nothing to do with mine. And try to write in english as this is the spoken language here ;)

Thanks  :good:

@Queniart s’il te plait la prochaine fois poste ton problème dans un sujet dédié, ta question n’a rien à voir avec la mienne. Et merci aussi d’écrire en anglais puisque c’est la langue parlée sur ce forum ;)

Merci  :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?