PinUP System (Player and Popper Front-End) Install

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

Finally updated to released version and realized its  missing the option to exit or shutdown from this frontend. I used shutdown a lot in other frontends hope this can be added?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Finally updated to released version and realized its missing the option to exit or shutdown from this frontend. I used shutdown a lot in other frontends hope this can be added?

It definitely has those options….

You can either assign a button for “System Menu” which gives you all those options of Shutdown, Restart, Exit…

…or you can “select” (not start) a table, and then scroll to the left to see the “System Menu” as well.

I think everyone is so used to PBX, they don’t realize they have other options for navigation.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

For FX2 I used nukelauncher everything is working like it should but when I escaped the game, I have to hit my exit button twice to get back to the main menu everything else is one push of the button what do I need to add to compensate for that

Configure PuPCloser to close whatever Process, or WinTitle you need to close for FX2 when exiting your table in the Close Script section for FX2.

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator
            I tried some ideas in their earlier but I'm not very good at that stuff

Queniart
            Participant
              @queniart62

Bonjour a tous comment configure futuredmd avec pinupmenu merci

NailBuster
                @nailbuster
                ModeratorMember

For FX2 I used nukelauncher everything is working like it should but when I escaped the game, I have to hit my exit button twice to get back to the main menu everything else is one push of the button what do I need to add to compensate for that

you’re using a luancher inside of a launcher :)  so i’m guess the first exit key is being ‘eaten’ by nukelauncher…. and then Popper can read the 2nd press.

no need for nukelauncher.. check the pinup forums as others have setup/run fx2 (non-steam) directly.

outhere
                  @outhere
                  Can FX2 and/or FX3 be set up so it stops at number of players And after you put in the number of players it will continue?

outhere
                    @outhere
                    On the menu bar is there a way to move the buttons to different locations

NailBuster
                      @nailbuster
                      ModeratorMember

not sure i understand question….  all buttons? which buttons?  and move like display position or position within popper menus?

outhere
                        @outhere

not sure i understand question…. all buttons? which buttons? and move like display position or position within popper menus?

Move the buttons in different locations within the menu area..
                         Like when,  Play game button comes up move the home list button next to it

NailBuster
                          @nailbuster
                          ModeratorMember

nope… menu is currently fixed.

outhere
                            @outhere
                            OK thanks for the quick response, hopefully in the future you will
                            make it flexible

Mark70
                            Participant
                              @mark70

Hi, a small finding within the game manager, I believe the lookup table for manufacturer is assigned to the wrong field.  It is assigned to “Tags” instead of “Manufacturer”)

NailBuster
                                @nailbuster
                                ModeratorMember

Hi, a small finding within the game manager, I believe the lookup table for manufacturer is assigned to the wrong field. It is assigned to “Tags” instead of “Manufacturer”)

yes it was the labels that were in the wrong spot…  if you are on the FB PinUP Group i released an update this morning…

I will update here once a few people give it the OK.

JSpradlin
                                Participant
                                  @jspradlin

This may be a dumb question, but are there instructions for setting up VP9 and VPPhysMod to run older tables? I’m sure it’s something simple I’m missing. Does it have to do with EMU name and file type?

outhere
                                    @outhere

In emulators click on launch set up then click on open examples

Queniart
                                    Participant
                                      @queniart62

hello voila my problem pinup at the start of the pc

Attachments:
                                      NailBuster
                                        @nailbuster
                                        ModeratorMember

hello voila my problem pinup at the start of the pc

that error is when Popper cannot startup the PinUP Player Displays.    Try and get PinUP Player VPX tables working outside of Popper (manually) before trying Popper Menu… seems you have a problem with the Player first.  (make sure anti-virus didn’t block player…etc).

VPinKrusty
                                        Participant
                                          @vpinkrusty

Hi und thanks a ton for this excellent front end system :good: !

It works pretty flawless here and I really enjoy the arcade atmosphere it adds to my diy vpin.

May I ask  three little quenstions?

• How do I edit the font, its size and its colour that is shown on the backglass?
                                          • Is it a featured behavior that when exiting a table PinUp Popper switches to the next table in the playlist on its own?
                                          • Sometimes PinUp Popper confuses media files when two tables share an almost identical name (e.g. “TableXXX-Mod” and “TableXXX-Mod2”). Suddenly a wheel image used for table 1 is also shown for table 2 etc. Any tips here that help PinUp Popper to associate the right media files better?

I appreciate any help and now I’m going to enjoy a little game  B-)

Krusty

NailBuster
                                            @nailbuster
                                            ModeratorMember

Hi und thanks a ton for this excellent front end system :good: !

May I ask three little quenstions?

• How do I edit the font, its size and its colour that is shown on the backglass?
                                            • Is it a featured behavior that when exiting a table PinUp Popper switches to the next table in the playlist on its own?
                                            • Sometimes PinUp Popper confuses media files when two tables share an almost identical name (e.g. “TableXXX-Mod” and “TableXXX-Mod2”). Suddenly a wheel image used for table 1 is also shown for table 2 etc. Any tips here that help PinUp Popper to associate the right media files better?

glad you’re liking it… all those questions and more have been asked/answered in the PinUP Forum here..  seek and ye shall find….

also joing the FB PinUP group as that has tons of info as well…

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 172 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?