Pirates of the Caribbean Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

A Things to do:

• 32a surely wants to finish his his ship movement thing
      • We still need a cover for the right treasure bonus target
      • Flasher image for the Kraken gate that is turned on during ship sunk/kraken multiball
      • When you have to spell “HEART” the letters do not light up Flashers f24; f32; f40; f48; f56

all the flashers have been mapped. I mentioned this before, Flashers f24,32,40,48 and 56 need to be adjusted Kraken gate Flasher? all lights and flashers from the original table have been mapped, and if you look through the manual. their are no missing Flasher https://archive.org/details/Stern_Pinball_Pirates_of_The_Caribbean_Manual

He’s referring to lights, not flashers. (They may flasher objects on the table, but the H-E-A-R-T indicators are lights as far as the ROM is concerned. :) )

Yes they are lights on the real table

but thanks to Jps fading lights code;  it docent matter what the ROM is concerned with.

Give that the Heart is not a flat object

and we both know that you can’t rotate Lights, I had to use flashers and not light objects over the chest primitive.

According to this Pic

https://coinoppartsetc.com/product/parts-sale-decals-and-headers-marquees-and-overlays/pirates-caribbean-pinball-machine-game-0

the only missing lights are GI lights in the backwall

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Really love the Playfield and Light Inserts from Sliderpoint’s Version … hope we have this in a Final Version (btw. this is my atm)  :rose:
        But whatever, thank you Guys :good:

Sliderpoint
        Participant
          @sliderpoint
          MemberContributor

Really love the Playfield and Light Inserts from Sliderpoint’s Version … hope we have this in a Final Version (btw. this is my atm) :rose: But whatever, thank you Guys :good:

I agree with @32assassin I’ll keep mine separate.  The latest here looks and plays nice.

-Mike

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Happy to hear that we get both ! B-)

Schreibi34
            Participant
              @schreibi34

I’m really curious how the resized upper playfields will play in the end!

Will check out what CarnyPriest offered this weekend. Maybe i’ll find the plastic image for the target cover on neofr45’s table!?

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

are those in this pic??

Sliderpoint
                Participant
                  @sliderpoint
                  MemberContributor

neofr45 did have some reasonable plastic images that I was able to use, but no dead mans chest piece.

-Mike

Schreibi34
                  Participant
                    @schreibi34

are those in this pic??

Yes! The trapezoid shaped on the right next to the two pirate skulls. Dark green dark blue and a ship sailing towards the coast. Thats the one!

Schreibi34
                    Participant
                      @schreibi34

Thanks to Neofr45 we now have an image for the right target cover! Sadly it’s abit low res. But if there would be a better image out there, Neofr45 would have used it!

I made a new parlay hole with more ball action and new rendering that fits the upper PF better. I have also redone a couple of my primitives so they produce a bit more reflections. The plunder disc got new physics because i wanted to slow down the ball movement a bit so it does look less cartoonish. Made the missing collidable wall under our new right target cover.

This is definetly my last update for this table. @32assassin could you please tell me if any work was done after my last upload? If not, i will upload v0.91 here. Otherwise i will add this stuff when everybody is finished.

Take care!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      32assassin
                      Participant
                        @32assassin

I took your last upload made some changes and uploaded it to Dropbox.

last update I made, I added the back-wall LEDs.

4 users thanked author for this post.
                        Neofr45
                        Participant
                          @neofr45

a big thank you to all the team I can not wait to see and play  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:

Schreibi34
                          Participant
                            @schreibi34

I took your last upload made some changes and uploaded it to Dropbox. last update I made, I added the back-wall LEDs.

Nice!

I will send you a link to v0.9b when i’m at the cab.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

@neofr45 : Thank you for the modified rom and table ! :good:

STAT
                              Participant
                                @stefanaustria
                                MemberContributor

Thanks to all Guys … this Table is a bit underrated, some love it, some not.
                                Only with your hard Work here – this will be one of the Best Table (imo.), “Boss Fight” with Ship and Kraken is so cool …
                                And even better with your Improvements ! :good:   :good:   :good:

tttttwii
                                Participant
                                  @tttttwii

The last update looks great, but you cannot shoot the ball from the plunger. It is blocked by the plastic right above. :-(

xenonph
                                  Participant
                                    @xenonph
                                    MemberContributor

Open the table in the VP editor and click “Layer” Tab, then uncheck Layer 8.

You will now see what needs to be moved. (As seen in pic 1.)

Now line up with flipper lane plastics. (As seen in pic 2.)

Hope this helps those who have downloaded newest version in post #1.

Great table!!! Thanks for all who have put time and hard work into this masterpiece!!

Carry on.

CarnyPriest
                                    Participant
                                      @carnypriest

Here’s the solar yellow versions of the apron cards if anyone wants them. Full size files are in the attached zip file.

potcsm

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                      Pinbolt
                                      Participant
                                        @pinbolt

Thank you for help xenonph, but I’m to blind :wacko: to find the right place for the flipperlanes.

I think a have created a new jumping area.

HauntFreaks
                                          @hauntfreaks
                                          vipContributorMember

Here’s the solar yellow versions of the apron cards if anyone wants them. Full size files are in the attached zip file.
                                          potcsm

how did the brown get printed from black ink… hehehe ;)

32assassin
                                          Participant
                                            @32assassin

latest version is up on DB

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 170 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?