Which version of Windows do you use with Visual Pinball?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Windows 10
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BorgDog 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

I think it is time for an updated poll about which version of Windows people are using with VP.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I could only choose one but i use win7 and win10 :yes:

freelunch 
    Participant

I’m sure Microsoft will find a way to axe Windows 7 like XP, so I moved on to 10, but that doesn’t mean I like it.

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

I wish I was on Windows 7.  When I bought the PC for my cab, it came with Windows 8 and then I did the free update to Windows 10.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I have windows 10 in coffee table and seems fine. I love windows 10 but windows 7 works fine too but is getting old thats for sure. Win8 was the worst! 8.1 not much better either

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

hmm, can only pick one.. big cab and laptop are windows 10, little cab and work computer are windows 7.  Seems to work fine on either.

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

I had win10 in one setup once for 10mins… I dont need my PC to act and look like a phone…. fuck all that silliness

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Sven34 
    Participant

I have Win 10

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

I really can’t understand why people want to run Win10 if they don’t need to.  It is like running a frigging time bomb in you cab. Tick-tack … oh, cab just got updated, I so hope it isn’t broken. Kind of agree with Freelunch – I will eventually be forced – but, at least by then you guys have struggled so much that I don’t have to ;)

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

cab’s not on the net, neither one.  :yahoo:

edit: I should quantify that by saying not on the internet.  I did at one time have one of them restricted to only the local network so I could copy things to/from it, but lately just use a usb

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account