Problems with BG after change of grafic card

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jo1967
    Participant
      @jo1967

I had a well working system with 3 monitors and PinUp Menu as the frontend software. Because of some performance issues I changed my graphic card from a GTX 970 to a GTX 1080. Unfortunately windows changed the numbers of the monitors automatically (from left to right No. 1 =PF, No. 3 = BG, No. 2 = DMD ( Monitor), instead of the old configuration from left to right No. 1=PF, No. 2=BG, No. 3 DMD (Monitor). And I think you can‘t change it afterwards in Windows 10. :wacko:

Now my PinUp Menu still starts perfectly with all my pinball videos, but when I start a pinball from PinUp Menu the backglass vanishes from my BG monitor and appears as the background of the DMD on the DMD monitor. Any ideas what could have happened and how to move the background back to the BG monitor? :scratch:

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

if its the directb2s backglass…. change your b2s server screenres settings to match your new layout. May need to choose a different screen number.

jo1967
        Participant
          @jo1967

Yes, that helped. I had to change the BG monitor from No. 3 to No. 2 in the screenres.txt. I thought No. 3 was correct because it‘s the No. in Win10, but it had to be No. 2 (maybe because it‘s on the second position from left to right).

Thanks a lot for your help / fast reply!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?