Psst … Ninuzzu has release the AC/DC as beta

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

Should go to bed – but, nah – this one I’m staying up for.

ozg
      Participant
        @netweight

Should go to bed – but, nah – this one I’m staying up for.

Psst… Look in the thread below yours: working on site. Thanks for the heads up though, amazing table!

robwaade
        Participant
          @robwaade

its awesome :yahoo:

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

You may find yourself thunderstruck.

Laylow
            Participant
              @pinlow
              MemberContributor

Yeah guys, don’t miss this one!

Ah

ninuzzu
              Participant
                @ninuzzu
                vipMember

The official version will be released here too ;)

4 users thanked author for this post.
                ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

The official version will be released here too ;)

I have a question. The second time that I go to the lower playfield, when the ball comes back out to the upper playfield, it just pops out (on highway to hell). The cannon turns out, then turns back in as the ball comes out. It doesn’t hurt anything, I was just wondering if it was supposed to do that or is it meant to fire the cannon?

Another thing kills me is that only twelve people (so far) can find their way to say thank you for such a wonderful table. It happens all of the time, people can’t even say thanks anymore, what a world. THANK YOU (and that doesn’t even seem like enough) for all of your/others hard work!

ninuzzu
                  Participant
                    @ninuzzu
                    vipMember

Thanks for reporting :good:

ozg
                    Participant
                      @netweight

Thanks for reporting :good:

I’m using the Luci rom, but it seems to do it with the LE rom as well. I will keep an eye out for other things, so far nothing else stands out. The lower playfield could be easier LMAO.

More issues, the spinner doesn’t spin but it still registers the score. The ball gets stuck on both top gates sometimes. Not a big deal, you just have to nudge the table a bit. Also, I checked and the laser won’t turn on.

I took a closer look and on the second round of highway to hell mini/lower playfield the cannon will just spit the ball back out to the upper playfield after you finish the lower. (maybe that’s what it’s supposed to do, I don’t know, I’ve never played the LE version of the real pin)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      STAT
                      Participant
                        @stefanaustria
                        MemberContributor

Psst … and BTTF VPX is here: http://www.pincabpassion.net/t5499-table-back-to-the-future-jimenez

Bob Albright
                        Participant
                          @bobalbright

Wow! I’m not a bid AC/DC fan, but this table is fantastic! And this is Beta? Damn!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Bob Albright
                          Participant
                            @bobalbright

Stat…how do you download from that site. I found the section for vpx tables, but it seems all I can find are comments about the table..in a language I don’t understand…lol

Laylow
                            Participant
                              @pinlow
                              MemberContributor

Pincab passion requires registration and then make 15 posts before you can download a table  :wacko:

But it’s available in our Facebook group, just become a member for easy download.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPAddicts/

Ah

ozg
                              Participant
                                @netweight

Stat…how do you download from that site. I found the section for vpx tables, but it seems all I can find are comments about the table..in a language I don’t understand…lol

If you’re using Windows there should be a button in the top upper left that says translate (so you can somewhat read the site). Then you (in most cases) have to join to site (for free) to download their files.

Well you can delete this, lol, Laylow beat me to the punch.

Bob Albright
                                Participant
                                  @bobalbright

Didn’t know about the Facebook group. Request sent. Thanks

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

Pincab passion requires registration and then make 15 posts before you can download a table :wacko: But it’s available in our Facebook group, just become a member for easy download. https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPAddicts/

Hmm. I don’t have FB and never will ! So, spam the french seems to be the only way to get to this table ? Didn’t know that you had this elite’ policy over at FB.

CarnyPriest
                                    Participant
                                      @carnypriest

Ugh! I don’t want to join FB.

rothbauerw
                                        @rothbauerw
                                        ModeratorContributorMembervip

Be patient and I’m sure there will be an official release of bttf.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

STAT
                                        Participant
                                          @stefanaustria
                                          MemberContributor

ah ok i didnt 15 Posts and i just got the Info for the Page and this Table … i got an extra Download from a Friend.

But a Download from FB Page ? Hm i have to try that, i am not the big friend of FB but … i want to try it

ozg
                                          Participant
                                            @netweight

My spinner on AC/DC LE doesn’t (but still registers the points/score) spin, do any of you know why? Everything else on the table works, my other tables have no problems with their spinners. Ninuzzu says his spinner works on AC/DC LE, just seems odd. Thanks

You may like this: (I’m just trying to figure out what he means by the horns shots?)

Hell’s Bells
                                            Bell: 400K base + 8K per unit, 1 temp, relights note shots
                                            Note Shots: 400K base + 8K per unit, 1 temp
                                            Lower Playfield Targets and Loops: 150K base + 3K per unit, 1 temp
                                            Lower Playfield Completion: 400K base + 8K per unit, 1 temp

Shoot the bell. This lights the note shots. Complete these shots for progress and scoring. Unlike the other two lower playfield songs, Hell’s Bells does not start with its lower playfield qualified, you must complete the horns shots and then get the ball in the scoop behind the bell (very tough) to activate the lower playfield. Once down there, the face targets are lit, complete them to light all 5 shots. Completing either loops or targets at this stage relights all shots, completing all 5 shots awards a larger score and is repeatable.

For the record, I didn’t even realize Hell’s Bells had a lower playfield mode until I saw options for it in the service menu. That shot to the bell scoop requires either an extremely hard shot to overpower the bell, or you must take your shot while the bell is already swinging and hope the ball sneaks through.

Later

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?