Psst … Ninuzzu has release the AC/DC as beta

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    rothbauerw
      @rothbauerw
      ModeratorContributorMembervip

To get the spinner working, change all instances of “table1” to “acdc”  in the script.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

ozg
      Participant
        @netweight

To get the spinner working, change all instances of “table1” to “acdc” in the script.

That worked, THANK YOU! How in Luci God given name Hell did you figure that one out. Remind me to slap Ninuzzu. Have you been able to get to the lower/mini playfield during Hells Bells?

ninuzzu
        Participant
          @ninuzzu
          vipMember

get the ball in the scoop behind the bell (very tough) to activate the lower playfield.

Wait, that scoop is totally missing from the table!!!

In the manual, it’s referred as Bell Kickout, but I didn’t understand how it works :D

Some pics of the area behind the bell could help. Or maybe they are talking about sw37?

1 user thanked author for this post.
          ozg
          Participant
            @netweight

get the ball in the scoop behind the bell (very tough) to activate the lower playfield.

Wait, that scoop is totally missing from the table!!! In the manual, it’s referred as Bell Kickout, but I didn’t understand how it works :D Some pics of the area behind the bell could help. Or maybe they are talking about sw37?

Here’s a vid of Hells Bells, scoop/hole/trigger or whatever you want to call it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbwAbeV8yj0

You’re a smart guy, it should only take you a day or two. Seriously though. you should ask RYSr (Rich):

“Ninuzzu,

My son in law has a ACDC Lucy, I took a picture of the band movement and plastic today, it has one seloniod activating the animation during multiball.”

I don’t have any idea how it works, I’ve never seen an AC/DC LE (Luci) in real life, only the cheaper pro version.

Here’s the link to what you quoted me on:

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/4761-For-Those-About-to-Rock-AC-DC-Premium-LE-v1-65-Ruleset

(For Those About to Rock: AC/DC Premium/LE v1.65 Ruleset) I just figured that the table worked the same way.

Andypc
            Participant
              @andypc

AC/DC is amazing. Thanks you Ninuzzu :yahoo:

Saw a few comments about facebook in this thread and just wanted to say that I rarely used Facebook until I found the Visual Pinball Addicts group. It has been a great help and source of info and great place to chat all things VP. Being quite new it made my Visual Pinball experience that much better. I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s worth signing upto facebook just to join the group. You don’t have to use the rest of facebook to join a group.

Mark70
              Participant
                @mark70

Psssst ….. a color ROM patch is available now …. in the universe

ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

Wow, turn on the Director’s Cut, take it out of family mode, turn up the music in the service menu and set the insults to high and it makes for a better game.

BorgDog
                  Participant
                    @borgdog
                    MemberContributorvip

Psssst ….. a color ROM patch is available now …. in the universe

Psssst… it’s OK to post a link to anywhere here, this isn’t that other site.

Jarpenner
                    Participant
                      @jarpenner

Has anyone been able to get the cannon to fire.  My plunger launch button normally does the shooting, but it simply will not fire.

Drybonz
                      Participant
                        @drybonz

Hah… now I’m wondering if there are other tables on the French forum that I don’t have.

Which rom should I be using for the ACDC for the best results?  I have a few of them.

RYSr (Rich)
                        Participant
                          @rysr

Wait, that scoop is totally missing from the table!!! In the manual, it’s referred as Bell Kickout, but I didn’t understand how it works :D Some pics of the area behind the bell could help. Or maybe they are talking about sw37?

Next time I visit I’ll take a pic behind the bell, and see if I can identify it with the switch test. It may be a few days…

I did notice that the ball always comes back out the front bell track, on the real pin it often comes back out the side track from in back of the bell striker.

Rich

RYSr (Rich)
                          Participant
                            @rysr

Next time I visit I’ll take a pic behind the bell, and see if I can identify it with the switch test. It may be a few days…

I did notice that the ball always comes back out the front bell track, on the real pin it often comes back out the side track from in back of the bell striker.

Rich

ozg
                            Participant
                              @netweight

Has anyone been able to get the cannon to fire. My plunger launch button normally does the shooting, but it simply will not fire.

It’s mapped to the left mag., you probably have to remap your button.

Hah… now I’m wondering if there are other tables on the French forum that I don’t have. Which rom should I be using for the ACDC for the best results? I have a few of them.

I use the Luci rom and have tried the LE rom. I can’t tell the difference, so I just stick with Luci and the Luci cards and mini playfield for now. No problems though, also, turn on the Director’s Cut, take it out of family mode, turn up the music in the service menu and set the insults to high and it makes for a better game. (unless you like your game easy) Hells Bells mini isn’t working yet for anyone, someone has to build the lock hole, everything else works though!

Drybonz
                              Participant
                                @drybonz

I honestly don’t know which rom is the Luci rom.  I’ve been using acd_168h, that the script calls for, which I got from VPU… but I also got the ones from MonsterBash, which don’t seem to follow the VPM naming convention, so I really wasn’t sure if I had the best one.

Table looks awesome… I especially like the bell model… turned out very nice.

ozg
                                Participant
                                  @netweight

Next time I visit I’ll take a pic behind the bell, and see if I can identify it with the switch test. It may be a few days… I did notice that the ball always comes back out the front bell track, on the real pin it often comes back out the side track from in back of the bell striker. Rich

It’s just a lock out/drop hole pinball solenoid.

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/ac-dc/le/1544/DC%20Manual.pdf

Somewhere around page 84 it talks about Aux. coils 41-48 and one is for the bell mag. and the other is for bell eject. Plus the dia. shows a scoop/hole area behind the bell.

https://youtu.be/pbwAbeV8yj0

I honestly don’t know which rom is the Luci rom. I’ve been using acd_168h, that the script calls for, which I got from VPU… but I also got the ones from MonsterBash, which don’t seem to follow the VPM naming convention, so I really wasn’t sure if I had the best one. Table looks awesome… I especially like the bell model… turned out very nice.

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-ac-dc-luci

Just zip and rename as needed.

Drybonz
                                  Participant
                                    @drybonz

Name it to acd_168h?

*edit*  I think that may be the same one they have posted at MonsterBash.

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus
                                      ContributorMemberModerator

Has anyone been able to get the cannon to fire. My plunger launch button normally does the shooting, but it simply will not fire.

Canon and stern button has been explained in the support thread where you downloaded the table. It is default the left magnet save.

Mark70
                                      Participant
                                        @mark70

I honestly don’t know which rom is the Luci rom. I’ve been using acd_168h, that the script calls for, which I got from VPU… but I also got the ones from MonsterBash, which don’t seem to follow the VPM naming convention, so I really wasn’t sure if I had the best one. Table looks awesome… I especially like the bell model… turned out very nice.

I use the same ROM from VPU and it works great with or without the color patch

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus
                                          ContributorMemberModerator

To the best of my knowledge – luci exists for both pro and le, where there is only graphical differences to the regular le.

ref.

Luci game play and rules remain the same that Steve Ritchie, Lyman Sheats and their team created for AC/DC Premium and Limited Edition. And Luci has the 12 great AC/DC hits from our AC/DC games.

So, if you patch luci or le rom – I think they are the same. One way to check it … download one of each then run md5sum on them. I’m to lazy – I run the regular LE … now in color thanks to Lucky1, DJRobX, Ninuzzu … and well – I’m sure there are more people that should have a pet on their back.

ozg
                                          Participant
                                            @netweight

Name it to acd_168h? *edit* I think that may be the same one they have posted at MonsterBash.

I never opened the roms read me on Stern’s website to compare the two versions (lazy me). I always saw that both roms had the same version number when loaded (Luci/premium vs LE). I thought there would be at least a little difference in the rom, like an animation or something, but nothing is different, other than Stern getting idiots/collectors to shell out another $1000.00 for the LE. IMO the Luci machine looks better in every way but obviously many buyers liked the LE versions.

To the best of my knowledge – luci exists for both pro and le, where there is only graphical differences to the regular le. ref. Luci game play and rules remain the same that Steve Ritchie, Lyman Sheats and their team created for AC/DC Premium and Limited Edition. And Luci has the 12 great AC/DC hits from our AC/DC games. So, if you patch luci or le rom – I think they are the same. One way to check it … download one of each then run md5sum on them. I’m to lazy – I run the regular LE … now in color thanks to Lucky1, DJRobX, Ninuzzu … and well – I’m sure there are more people that should have a pet on their back.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?