Question about Walking Dead

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bha19
    Participant
      @bha19

On a real machine when the ball leaves the pop bumpers area should the railroad lane guide it straight down the middle. on the vp table sometime it will catch the flippers but many times it will go SDTM?

ICPjuggla
        @icpjuggla
        MembervipModerator

Yup on the one I play that’s pretty much how it works. You need to nudge to save the ball. The machine is a money hog and a drain King! That’s what makes it so fun, it’s hard to survive.. :-)

Pinball Shawn
        Participant
          @pinballshawn

Agreed. That what it does on the real machine, over and over. It’s frustrating.

Vampirolatino2
          Participant
            @vampirolatino2

I can only imagine a VPX of this table, it will be madness! with all the lighting, right now the PM5 is superb!!! :yahoo: difficult table indeed, but fun!

Thanks for everyone contribution.

gtxjoe
            Participant
              @gtxjoe

If you open the script, there is a setting at the top, called SmoothLeftLoopExit. Set it = 1 and the ball should exit the right side without hitting the right bumper. On the real TWD pinball machine, this is known as the felt mod – apply a little felt tape to the right rail.

Anyways, I didn’t not spend any time tweaking it so I never mentioned in the release, but give it a try. Maybe it will improve the play… maybe it will make it worse ;)

senseless
              Participant
                @senseless

I modified the railroad lane guide on the table slightly to overcome this and it plays much better. Now when the ball comes down it slightly bumps off at the end and lands more on the left side and not straight down the middle. Maybe not like the real thing but soo much more fun… :yahoo:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?