Road Race (Gottlieb 1969)

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    STAT
    Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

LM, another Thing to the directb2s, you used much Light Frames, i guess this can be slow down something, and gives Ball Stutters …
      We had this Problem once at another Table (Teed Off)

BorgDog
      Participant
        @borgdog
        MemberContributorvip

Jeff – I’m pretty sure you want a MechanicalTilt in there somewhere…

Thalamus, GameTilted is a sub I use in my tables, everybody’s tables are going to be different on that.

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you Dan. I’ll start to have a look at your sub and learn from it. :good:   :rose:

BorgDog
          Participant
            @borgdog
            MemberContributorvip

Thanks for the update LM,  :good:

I just noticed your rails (ramp3 and ramp4) don’t have a material assigned so show with a color tint.

Scottacus
            Participant
              @scottacus
              MembervipContributor

Thanks for putting this table together for us!

BorgDog’s solution of “If keycode = MechanicalTilt Then” is an awesome way of handling mechanical tilt plumb bobs.  Thalamus, my Capersville table won’t tilt for you because the mechanical tilt is coded to keycode “20” which is the lower case “t” that my table is set to.  Just go into the script and change the keycode line for tilt from “20” to “MachanicalTilt” and your version of Capersville will tilt with a single hit of the plumb bob to the ring.  The “MechanicalTilt” makes the code universal to whatever you have set the “tilt” key to.

Thalamus
                @thalamus

No Scott. You read be wrong or my English isn’t good enough. Your one of the tables that DOES tilt … in a big way. It is a game I enjoy because I need to nudge in order to keep the ball alive .. thus, going over the edge more than any other table. Having fun trying to beat my own HS.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

LM .. thank you – now the mechanical tilt works great. There is one nit-pick though. If I hold the flipper up as I tilt, the sound stays while the flipper dies. It looks like Dan though about that in his Joker Poker.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?