Robots Invasion Dr.Mod(DOFLinx)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dr.Tom
    Participant
      @crile1
      MemberContributor

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/robots-invasion-dr-moddoflinx/

My very first table mod as well as the addition of DOFLinx to this fun future pinball game.  Fixed up the script so everything works now.  This game is a fun sci-fi game like Attack from Mars, but utilizes a hologram effect that is fun.  As usual, I went a little crazy with almost everything generating an effect or two.  Lots of animations for the 5 modes, plus multiball.  Your shaker will get a workout as well.  Too much?  Probably, but you only live once!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Oh wow very cool FP table. This one is like Revenge From Mars. very neat stuff thanks Dr.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Dr.Tom
        Participant
          @crile1
          MemberContributor

Glad you like it.  It’s a little crazy on the shaker.  But when you’re battling robots, the music is going, the lights are flashing, and the machine is shaking…well, that’s what it is all about, right?

senseless
          Participant
            @senseless

I never played this one and am looking forward to get the Dr Tom treat on this one :). Thanks!

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

SLAMT1LT does the voice over on this version. Steve Paradis did some great tables back in the day! Some really cool stuff from him that no one else has done.

Nice job at fixing this one up Dr Tom! DOFLinx feedback works very nicely with this table.

Mike Ferr
              Participant
                @billylee107

Thank you so much, Dr Tom. I always loved this table. The original RC1c wont run on most of my PCs. The Ultra 1.04 version runs on everything I have, but sometimes the videos stop playing on the Ultra 1.04.  Thus far in my experience playing your version, it seems like you’ve fixed this problem. I’m psyched that you’ve provided us this fixed version. Much appreciated. God bless you.

Also: A note to anyone who’s getting the script ‘meditation’ error: You need to have the doflinx.VBS file in your Future Pinball>Scripts folder for this game to play.

coolman
                Participant
                  @bytasaker

well done i love it. but a puppack and some dmd  wood be nice…… is it hard to upgrade this

Gramps
                  Participant
                    @gramps

Too Much????  NEVER!!!!  Wild, beautiful and FUN!!!!!  Thanks Dr. Tom.  Running it on desktop and using only one monitor.  Works perfectly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?