Roller Disco (Gottlieb 1980)

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update ! :good:

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

Just finished up working on your table BorgDog. Added the final element a disco ball.

these always look so great…. I just really wish these would just be added to our FSS section… here at Vpinball…. and end the silliness… I know all about vigilantism and how this hobby can make people hate the abusers, and there ARE many, from people making money from our content, and others thinking they have the right to redistribute content…. but these people cant stop how we do things, or have them force us to change …. being vigilant toward those who shit up the community is what is needed to be done by telling others what is going on… shaming those who break the cardinal rule… making them known as the pariah that they are…. here at Vpinball we don’t put up with those people…. and I believe it’s why you dont have them pulling there BS here….
        I would love for you to just rethink how these are being made available…. give he Vpinball.com people these exclusives…

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Agreed and has arcin made teed off yet in fss? I think roth is taking it personally  :cry:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

energumeno
          Participant
            @energumeno

thanks for the work

gracias2

Attachments:
            Greynurse
            Participant
              @greynurse

I just picked up a small error in the script. Under RollerDisco_Init, change the line

.SplashInfoLine=”Close Encounters (Gottlieb 1978)” to .SplashInfoLine=”Roller Disco (Gottlieb 1980)”.

Reduces confusion. :wacko:

BorgDog
              Participant
                @borgdog
                MemberContributorvip

I just picked up a small error in the script. Under RollerDisco_Init, change the line

.SplashInfoLine=”Close Encounters (Gottlieb 1978)” to .SplashInfoLine=”Roller Disco (Gottlieb 1980)”.

Reduces confusion. :wacko:

Ha, I probably have a few of those.  I don’t see those.

VALIS
                Participant
                  @valis

@BorgDog it seems that there is no sound playing when hitting targets and drop tagets.

Could be also something on my end of course.

I’m having the same problem (on desktop) even though I have the latest 1.2 version. Such a beautiful and well made table, but it’s lacking ball hitting target sounds. Maybe something I need to do in the script?

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

Doubt it – or the thread would have info about it. Start table – press F1, sounds enabled ?

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?