Selling VPX tables

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Spectator
      @tomtower
      vip

@tom tower I’ve never been anything but complimentary of the work you do. Your one of the best! That’s my point about this other guy.

lol,where are your answers in our private chat? good job Randr  :good:

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Never saw private chat messages I must have bumped ignore button for you by mistake? I’ll check on that

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
        Spectator
          @tomtower
          vip

Never saw private chat messages I must have bumped ignore button for you by mistake? I’ll check on that

lol!!!!

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Yeah you were ignored in my chat sorry about that! When on iPhone can easily get bumped and I’m usually always on mobile

IMG_7727

for IOS and Android

Attachments:
            Tom Tower
            Spectator
              @tomtower
              vip

Did you never seen before? (loooool) Yes, this is real funny  :good: (sarcasm)

BTW,

io non ho altro da dire, saluto tutti gli amici del forum, quelli veri  :bye:

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

Ahh wheres the “shake Hands”, miss it … :-(

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Not sure where the miss understanding is here?

But i just chatted with Tom and he feels Ozg’s joke was not a joke! I assured him it was a joke but honestly seems like a big miss understanding or language issue? I stick by my point i made about second chances! But people can come to own conclusion’s.

Ozg maybe PM tom and explain your silly conspiracy theory joke please :good:

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  ICPjuggla
                    @icpjuggla
                    MembervipModerator

I think in this case it’s just a language barrier thing going on. It was clear to me Ozg was kidding around.

Ben Logan2
                    Participant
                      @benlogan2

It’s really encouraging to see effort toward healing misunderstanding. Much appreciated, guys!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      freneticamnesic
                        @freneticamnesic
                        vipModeratorMember

The problem with you weak humans is that you care what other people feel

Punch it!

nicco84
                        Participant
                          @nicco84

Is only a joke? If is like you say there’s nothing funny. all of us could make errors, Tom explains in the past what he did and I think that’s clear! After he made a lot of work to show his passion for virtual pincab… I think today all of you are playing whit his toys… his tables. Is not good attack him again… but no worry guys… you are only “joking”.

@ozg Seller is his cousin? He take the 60%? … ops sorry if it offend you is nothing of personal… if you don’t know what your talking about please don’t joke… don’t talk

tomorrow just come out of home and I give a punch in face of the first man I see… Yo man there’s nothing of personal I was only sarcastic… did I offend you? Nothing of personal… crazy

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

@nicco84 you telling me he is shutting his site down and quitting because of a joke? Have you not seen ozg’s other posts? My brother is gay and ozg seems to joke about gay things a lot do I shut down site and call it a day!? No sure it is not funny to me but jeezus I’m a 46 year old man and have much bigger things to worry about then someone’s idea of humor. To shut site down and quit of that is just plain silly! Something else must be going on that’s for sure and maybe this just was cherry on top? Either way I can say I’m sorry I liked ozg’s funny conspiracy theory which was a joke!

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

I think a group hug may be in order soon.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Group hug!? i want to like that but won’t lol

for IOS and Android

freneticamnesic
                                  @freneticamnesic
                                  vipModeratorMember

Is only a joke? If is like you say there’s nothing funny. all of us could make errors, Tom explains in the past what he did and I think that’s clear! After he made a lot of work to show his passion for virtual pincab… I think today all of you are playing whit his toys… his tables. Is not good attack him again… but no worry guys… you are only “joking”. @ozg Seller is his cousin? He take the 60%? … ops sorry if it offend you is nothing of personal… if you don’t know what your talking about please don’t joke… don’t talk tomorrow just come out of home and I give a punch in face of the first man I see… Yo man there’s nothing of personal I was only sarcastic… did I offend you? Nothing of personal… crazy

Your sarcasm doesn’t translate well. What are you defending? “I think today all of you are playing whit his toys… his tables.” that’s a bold statement given he’s holed up on a website most of us can’t even read, let alone know it exists. Come down from that high horse and try and defend an actual attack. Tom’s transgressions are well documented, this isn’t bringing up something that’s unknown. He hasn’t apologized publicly for what he did, that I can see, which is fucking BANANAS. Someone needs to take some fucking responsibility and quit playing the victim. Defend a noble person and be treated as such. Defend a con and…

He asked people to PAY HIM TO PUT HIS TABLES ON THEIR WEBSITE ……. AFTER trying to sell tables that weren’t his – that’s the kind of person you’re defending. Come the fuck on.

Punch it!

HauntFreaks
                                    @hauntfreaks
                                    vipContributorMember

Fren get off here and upload that POTC, damn it    :twisted:

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Is it ok I like the last post?

for IOS and Android

ninuzzu
                                      Participant
                                        @ninuzzu
                                        vipMember

Ok Fren can you prove what you say? I want you to prove this:

“Tom’s transgressions are well documented”

and especially this:

“He asked people to PAY HIM TO PUT HIS TABLES ON THEIR WEBSITE”

This is ridicolous. I knew it wasn’t a joke :negative:

Ben Logan2
                                        Participant
                                          @benlogan2

I’ll add two cents: One of the things I love most about pinball is the spirit of acceptance, open-mindedness, and tolerance. It’s a “come as you are” community, warts and all. I’ve certainly been among those getting a little too wild and crazy (annoying even) late at night at pinball gatherings. I’m always impressed with the community’s ability to address issues directly, and then to forgive and move on.

Intense emotions are natural among us creative types. Hell, I’ve been in bands where we’ve literally gotten into fist fights over song arrangements!  :wacko: The process can be really messy, but I’m confident we can show our strength as a community and heal this up.

nicco84
                                          Participant
                                            @nicco84

@Fren what are you talking about? Are you serious? I am tom’s moderator in mb pincab and I could  WITHOUT DOUBTS say NO ONE TAKE MONEY to share own works. Are you crazy with yours words? I see you are a mod here… good work like moderator. The iceberg starts to be shown and ozg joke is only the the point of iceberg… could you see @randr ? Do you really think Tom decided to stop his website and his work for a joke? It’s for this atmosphere you could breathe…

We are lot more than this… Here, in MBPC there are no gay people, no etero or lesbo people… we are a community and and all of us is a little piece of the biggest picture. Way to grow up is understand this but I start to think here there are no ears. Please continue to attack. Enjoy

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?