Simpsons Pinball Party WIP 2.0

Viewing 7 posts - 181 through 187 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Scooby
    Participant
      @scooby

The latest version plays nicely and I like the default flippers as well. Thanks!

Andypc
      Participant
        @andypc

As reported before there is still a double flipper sound with the left flipper on the latest version 0.8.3. I managed to stop the double flipper sound by removing the sound from the top left flipper in the script. Also the colour of the TV on the mini playfield is also much les vibrant compared to 0.8.2. Apart from that it’s coming along nicely :yahoo:

32assassin
        Participant
          @32assassin

I assume you removed the sounds from one or all of this calls

SolCallback(12) = “SolUPFLeftFlipper”
          SolCallback(13) = “SolUPFRightFlipper”
          SolCallback(14) = “SolTopRightFlipper”

witch are the upper PF and upper right flippers.

I hope you realize that this are individual solenoid calls not tied to the flipper buttons

the solenoid will activate this flippers and you may NOT have any flipper sounds. (feel free to test it I’m not sure)

if you are experiencing double flipper sounds its more than likely that its because the solenoids are triggered multiple times  or you are pressing the flipper buttons while the solenoids is being triggered (repeatedly)

scroll to of the video and see how they work

0:30

2:15

I download the Phy5 version to see how they mapped this flippers,  but they do not use sounds of DOF calls.

we may need to get a hold of Arngrim so that he can update the roms DOF calls.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Watacaractr
          Participant
            @watacaractr

Hey 32. It’s looking good, especially the Bart toy. ;)  I just noticed a few things with the mini playfield. TV display colors are dull compared to last version and I’m getting the back wall sky image in front of the ramp instead of behind. And of course, as someone else pointed out, the walls are showing around Comic Book guy. Thank you.

Attachments:
            32assassin
            Participant
              @32assassin

LOL, that bart toy is awesome

new version has been uploaded

fixed the ramp / backwall problem

raised the ramp that feeds the ball from the mini PF to the monorail ramp.  wall height is now as high as the mini flippers, I don’t see how the ball can fall down into comic book guys area.

I cleaned up some unused materials.  making the tv screen less vibrant,  I re-imported those “unused” materials.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Watacaractr
              Participant
                @watacaractr

Hey again 32a. One tiny bug. The tv display’s right bottom segment is still a dull color while the rest is bright. Plays fantastic and you’ve come a long way with this.  :yahoo:

Attachments:
                Kach069
                Participant
                  @kach069

Did this ever get completed?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 7 posts - 181 through 187 (of 187 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?