Simpsons Pinball Party WIP 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

@Arngrim
      can you post the modified script with your DOF stuff added??

thanks

Sliderpoint
      Participant
        @sliderpoint
        MemberContributor

I sent a new link Haunt.  It has those +.  Check messages.

-Mike

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

Okey Dokey….. another update from SliderPoint (Mike)
          – added Arngrim’s DOF script stuff
          – baked a new texture for the transparent ramps
          – new ramp and couch material
          – fixed ball getting stuck

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6nJOT2UQ6zUTGxycHl5ejBXbjg

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Sliderpoint
          Participant
            @sliderpoint
            MemberContributor

New ramp is accidentally set to collidable.  needs to be turned off.

-Mike

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

I’ll update the same link

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you Arngrim, Mike and HF.

robertms
                Participant
                  @mophead

Hey haunt, the latest version seems to be missing one of the spotlight prims near Itchy and Scratchy. Did you guys mean to remove it?

Sliderpoint
                  Participant
                    @sliderpoint
                    MemberContributor

All the other spots were joined as one big prim so I couldn’t put them where they needed to be after the adjustments.  So I deleted the older one and put in new ones and I just looked at real pins to see where they went and there wasn’t one there so I didn’t put one in, but forgot to remove the light.

-Mike

bjschneider93
                    Participant
                      @bjschneider93

It’s looking great so far. Can’t wait for the release. Hopefully someone will create a backglass by then as well. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into making these tables. I would love to help but I am missing the nessacery computer skills

Dark
                        @dark
                        vipMemberContributor

All the other spots were joined as one big prim so I couldn’t put them where they needed to be after the adjustments. So I deleted the older one and put in new ones and I just looked at real pins to see where they went and there wasn’t one there so I didn’t put one in, but forgot to remove the light. -Mike

Not sure about Blender but in 3ds max you could select the individual spotlights by selecting by ‘element’, move position in 3D to desired position (using table export as reference).  You could also select by element and then ‘detach to object’ if you want to make it a separate object again but it’s probably best for performance to keep them grouped once your happy.

3dcreation

Andypc
                        Participant
                          @andypc

Looking really good :yahoo:   I am getting a double flipper sound with the left on the latest wip. Also Ramp74 changing visible wall from 30 to 0 removes some issues with the edge of the backwall. I am also getting red line through the right flipper when in motion when inclination set 6.6

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

It’s looking great so far. Can’t wait for the release. Hopefully someone will create a backglass by then as well. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into making these tables. I would love to help but I am missing the nessacery computer skills

wildman’s glass is great for this
                            http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3219-the-simpsons-pinball-party-stern-2003/

Andypc
                            Participant
                              @andypc

I managed to stop the double flipper sound by removing the sound from the top left flipper in the script. I am really enjoy playing this :yahoo:  ,but just managed to get a ball stuck behind here.

RallyRally
                              Participant
                                @rallyrally

Seems like it’s coming along nicely. I did have to disable playfield element reflection to get 60 fps, and changed global and flipper physics to my liking, but seems very playable already. Maybe a few too many slings launching the ball into the outlanes, and a couple of objects not elastic enough, causing SDTM drains by killing the ball momentum, but that’s about it, nothing serious. Only two needed fixes worth mentioning where the top upper playfield flipper is too short compared to the flipper guide on the art underneath it, and the left flipper trigger causes two FlipperUp sounds about 70% of the time.

visualpinballfan
                                Participant
                                  @johndo

hey there, tested this table in the wip status and i really like it,  homers head would need a little more work to look more real but other than that looks really nice.  btw, if i could model a homer head and give it to you i would. but my skill set is not with 3d modeling.  great work guys.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  visualpinballfan
                                  Participant
                                    @johndo

hey there, any update on this wip? so far it plays really nice and has a amazing 3d depth to it. much more than the vp9 version.

PinBaltimore
                                    Participant
                                      @pinbaltimore

Is there a new link to this table??? The original one does not appear to work anymore

32assassin
                                      Participant
                                        @32assassin

Okey Dokey….. another update from SliderPoint (Mike) – added Arngrim’s DOF script stuff – baked a new texture for the transparent ramps – new ramp and couch material – fixed ball getting stuck https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6nJOT2UQ6zUTGxycHl5ejBXbjg

the link to the dropbox is dead I started to use HFs Mod,  I would upload this to my dp but I need the storage space for other things.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

HauntFreaks
                                          @hauntfreaks
                                          vipContributorMember

again people reading WIP threads you must read thru the whole thing to understand whats going on…

Coindropper
                                          Participant
                                            @coindropper

HauntFreaks, do you possibly have a new link to the last update? I did a major overhaul on my cab, finally finished it all, and managed to copy over the good version with my shitty attempt at the FP conversion…

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 187 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?