Simpsons Pinball Party WIP 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

wow. coindropper – long time !

Coindropper
      Participant
        @coindropper

Yeah, been a while. Work and kids slowed me down, but I spent a lot of free time recently getting my cab complete. Finally have it all done and working smooth. Some amazing new tables and developments!

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Long time coindropper!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

ababapanos
          Participant
            @ababapanos

link is dead. can you please re upload?

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

HauntFreaks, do you possibly have a new link to the last update? I did a major overhaul on my cab, finally finished it all, and managed to copy over the good version with my shitty attempt at the FP conversion…

hey man I think this is the most updated version I have… I will also do a call out to our 3D modelers…. 32A said once there is a correct Bart model the table can be officially released

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YDeDq1ZTLzzs2ITSIU4gOxLUH8QfZLUf

4 users thanked author for this post.
              Coindropper
              Participant
                @coindropper

Perfect, thanks man.

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

I hadn’t even played the most up-to-date version. This table has come a long way. Thanks for everyone’s hard work on this.

Scooby
                  Participant
                    @scooby

This table looks and plays great. I have one item I’m hoping to fix and that could be my configuration of the table, but hoping someone might have a suggestion.

When a ball drains but there is a ball save, the ball comes back into the shooter, but the table can’t seem to auto-launch the ball. My DOF solenoid keeps clicking as it tries to auto-launch the ball. I can manually launch the ball however, so I can continue playing the game.

Is there a way to adjust the table so the auto-launch is functioning or does the real machine not have an auto-launch after a ball save?

Thanks!

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

link to table on the first post has been updated

version HF version 0.8.3  has been given multiple script and table updates and most important its been updated with the PROPER BART TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless anyone finds any problems this will be the official 1.0 release.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Thanks 32 for continuing to improve this table.  :good:

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Scooby
                        Participant
                          @scooby

I just played the latest version and it’s awesome. Great job, thank you.

Do you know if there is a way to get the auto-plunge to launch the ball after a ball save? I saw it auto-launch once, but each other time I tested it, the ball comes into the shooter lane and stays there. My DOF solenoid keeps clicking as it seems the table is trying to auto-launch the ball, but the ball stays in the shooter.

I can manually launch the ball, so if this feature is not possible, it would be nice to turn off the table trying to auto-launch.  Thanks!

the_greeze
                          Participant
                            @thegreeze

Awesome! Thank you!  :yahoo:

marco
                            Participant
                              @archibald2

The table looks great, thanks for the great work. However, I noticed a mistake after 5 minutes. The bullet hung like in the picture and you did not get it free. Nothing was changed about VPX at the table.

32assassin
                              Participant
                                @32assassin

their is a very big gap between the target and the rubber where the ball gets stuck.

I thought the ball was going through that gap,  if you download version 0.8.3,  you will see that I added a hidden wall next to the target to see if that was a problem.

the ball is either falling from the mini PF or from the entrance ramp under the mini pf.

I need to know what shot you where making or how the ball ended up in that area.

I added 2 walls,  to see if the problem was the ramp under the mini PF.

@Scooby

try the latest version,  I changed the shape of the swplunger trigger to match the switch 16 trigger

Attachments:
                                Dustin
                                Participant
                                  @fwiler

Really good looking table!  Thanks for the updates!!

Scooby
                                  Participant
                                    @scooby

32a,

Thanks for the update and it fixed the auto launch when a ball is drained quickly. I noticed something else DOF related on this version as well. When I got a Match at the end of a game, my right flipper or right slingshot solenoid (not sure which one) fired instead of my knocker. This might be an adjustment in the DOF config, but I looked there and the knocker is definitely assigned to a different solenoid than the flippers and slingshots. I thought I would mention it here in case someone has any ideas.

Lastly, this table is looking so good. It would look even more realistic if sidewalls were added. This would definitely help with depth illusion. I wish I had this skill, but maybe someone will add them and share at some point.

Thanks again!

senseless
                                    Participant
                                      @senseless

It plays great and looks fantastic :)! Thanks 32 for finalizing this beauty :).

rothbauerw
                                        @rothbauerw
                                        ModeratorContributorMembervip

This table is looking great. A couple of notes on the most recent version posted:

1. Bottom flippers look a bit odd. They have a height of 70, I think maybe they should be 50? Maybe rubbers should be a little wider too?
                                        2. The added walls are visible with no material.

I made some minor changes to the Headtimer script so Homer’s movement is a bit smoother and more realistic. Feel free to use it if you like it. Just replace the headtimer sub with the attached code.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Attachments:
                                        HauntFreaks
                                          @hauntfreaks
                                          vipContributorMember

This table is looking great. A couple of notes on the most recent version posted:

1. Bottom flippers look a bit odd. They have a height of 70, I think maybe they should be 50? Maybe rubbers should be a little wider too?
                                          2. The added walls are visible with no material.

I made some minor changes to the Headtimer script so Homer’s movement is a bit smoother and more realistic. Feel free to use it if you like it. Just replace the headtimer sub with the attached code.

rothbauerw
                                          I hit edit on your post, when i wanted to hit quote…. oppsy so ignore that it says I edited your post… sorry…

the flippers would be me… I was testing something… I decided on 60 high and 5 rubber (I sent the wrong one to 32a)
                                          but i believe your saying put it back to stock… the reason for not stock is the the FS POV I set it at the flippers looked to flat and the rummers looked like too bulky…

thanks for the head code….

32assassin
                                          Participant
                                            @32assassin

table was updated with Homer head code,

flippers have been restored to default values.

the walls don’t need a material because they will be hidden eventually

they are only visible for testing purposes.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 187 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?