Space Invaders (Bally 1979) VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you very much for this release. Since I saw you build thread I’ve been eager to give this table a try. Downloading now !! :yahoo:

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

someone up a picture in a pincab with b2s i want to see it! didnt have time to try in pincab before work

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

freelunch
        Participant
          @freelunch

I’m not happy with this release because I’m super behind getting my FSS collection together, and you’re some kind of table making-and-modding machine. Thanks!

roar
          Participant
            @roar

Looks good… any changes I can make to have it look more wide bodied? I know I’ll gave more space attge bottom but it feels squished.

The Loafer
            Participant
              @theloafer

Holy bleep, it looks fantastic!  I don’t think I’ll have a chance to try it today but man, can’t wait. Loved playing the real deal back in the day but this is just fantastic!  Thanks!

roar: Your cab fell, hope it’s ok! :)

arconovum
              Participant
                @nicholaschristopher
                MemberContributor

Looks good… any changes I can make to have it look more wide bodied? I know I’ll gave more space attge bottom but it feels squished.

Use Haunt Freaks POV it’s included in the release.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Nice pic of in cab! I was wondering how it looked. If anyone else has a photo please upload with haunts pov xml please

for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

I immediately tried that and it looks great. However, one of the earlier pics in this thread seems to show this POV however with the Alien in front of the “Space Invaders” text taking up real-estate in the black empty area. Is there an easy way to add this graphic in the place of the big black bar we get with HF’s POV?

BTW I just played this for 10 min sideways on the desktop. What an amazing job, seems to play as good as it looks and it looks fantastic!  Kudos also to the backglass, crystal clear and the reflection effect is one of the better done so far (and special thumbs up for the infinity lights too).  Superb job all around, take a bow lads!

arconovum
                    Participant
                      @nicholaschristopher
                      MemberContributor

I immediately tried that and it looks great. However, one of the earlier pics in this thread seems to show this POV however with the Alien in front of the “Space Invaders” text taking up real-estate in the black empty area. Is there an easy way to add this graphic in the place of the big black bar we get with HF’s POV? 

I will try something out..

arconovum
                      Participant
                        @nicholaschristopher
                        MemberContributor

here ya go loafer, a bootleg widebody version with a marquee, try it out.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwpyjYR41xx6R2NNMUZmX0xvYjg

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

I’ve made a few changes to my POV
                          SI_FS_POV_HF  <—new POV

Attachments:
                          The Loafer
                          Participant
                            @theloafer

here ya go loafer, a bootleg widebody version with a marquee, try it out. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwpyjYR41xx6R2NNMUZmX0xvYjg

Thanks going down to desktop pc to download this in 10 min!   Appreciate it

roar
                            Participant
                              @roar

I will try something out..

Whoa… this combined with HF’s pov does it! Lovely! I’ve got no DOF or “music” playing on it… just sounds… I tried deleting my nvram but the impending march of space invaders isn’t there.

The Loafer
                              Participant
                                @theloafer

For those preferring the widebody aspect ratio, the new update with the marquee is a winner in my book.  many thanks for taking into account my request for this bootleg, very appreciated :).

arconovum
                                Participant
                                  @nicholaschristopher
                                  MemberContributor

@roar , F6 for settings.. at least I think this is what you want…

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Thinking it looks about right in cab. Using haunts newer view

********************************************************
                                    for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

My backglass always looks to bright in pictures but is not actually that bright :scratch:

for IOS and Android

arconovum
                                      Participant
                                        @nicholaschristopher
                                        MemberContributor

My backglass always looks to bright in pictures but is not actually that bright :scratch:

I was wondering about that… I was saying I hope that’s the phone taking bright pics like that..

BorgDog
                                        Participant
                                          @borgdog
                                          MemberContributorvip

To many score displays in that pic to randr.  :scratch:

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

the B2S a 3rd screen , if you want something for your dmd

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 84 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?