This topic contains 75 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  arconovum 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
     Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

I can’t get this to display with scores in Desktop mode.  I am using the FS version of the table.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

change line 356 in the script from

.hidden = 1

to

.hidden = 0

and the dmd display will show up.

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

Finally got around to loading this on my cab.  OMG!!! Absolutely fantastic!

Some users who have liked this topic:

softfish 
    Participant

Using 1.03 I have no music sound coming from the table. Can someone possibly help me out here. My other tables are working fine. This table only plays Sfx sounds, no music.

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Using 1.03 I have no music sound coming from the table. Can someone possibly help me out here. My other tables are working fine. This table only plays Sfx sounds, no music.

Try the 8 or 9 keys first, it that does not work, Try this:
    Download this vpinmame cfg and nv files. replace both your spaceinb.cfg in /cfg & spaceinb.nv in /nvram with the files in this archive.

This will wipe your scores for Space Invaders. And unsure if it will work. All I know is I had the same issue and I can’t even remember how I got around it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywkmppze6j6bv76/spaceinb.rar?dl=0

vogliadicane 
    Participant

hmmm, now that I saw the preview image here again, I wonder, why it looks so different on my rig (s. comparison attached) :wacko: . On my set lights are really hazy, as if “modulate” was set to zero (it isn’t). My screenshot is from a  fresh download here from today [FS]…v1.03 btw and I did not tweak anything other than 4xAA, Post-ProcAA and In-Game AA disabled. I’m still on VPX 10.4 rev 3237).

• This reply was modified 4 days, 22 hours ago by  vogliadicane.
    Attachments:
     arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

The Preview Image may have been recorded on version 1.0 of the table not the last 1.03 , so you can’t really use that as a basis for comparison.

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

But the haziness that you describe might be because of your AA setting. Have you tried running with Nvidia DSR ?

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

@vogliadicane just reduce the global bloom level by one decimal value at a time, test each time until you are happy with the result.

vogliadicane 
    Participant

@acronovum global you mean in the table settings, I assume (I don’t have something like that in the global VPX settings): stangely changing this value did not affect the look at all

@thalamus: thanks, I’ll check that out

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

@vogliadicane could you please circle what you consider to be hazy in the pics

vogliadicane 
    Participant

sure:

although it is overall, I circled some areas, where it is quite obvious. Please note the surrounding of the hole (arrow). Above it is as expected, in my rig it looks pretty different. And I like more the look from your screenshot…

Attachments:
     HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

I believe what vogliadicane is saying when we use these in cab we tend to have them shaper with less arcade style lighting… personally 90% all table that make it to my cab get reworked to match all the other table in the cab…. just for continuity
    for instance here is how SI looks in my cab

temp2

Attachments:
     arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

@vogliadicane is this what you would like?

Clipboard-4

Attachments:
     vogliadicane 
    Participant

^^yes, that’s what I’d like to have. E. g. in contrast to my rig the plasic with the hole covering the captive ball is beatuifully transparent in your screenshot. Illuminated but still transparent.

Actually it is not such a big problem, I’m just wondering, why it is rendered so different for me. And of course I’d like to have my stuff set up perfectly.

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

^^yes, that’s what I’d like to have. E. g. in contrast to my rig the plasic with the hole covering the captive ball is beatuifully transparent in your screenshot. Illuminated but still transparent.

Actually it is not such a big problem, I’m just wondering, why it is rendered so different for me. And of course I’d like to have my stuff set up perfectly.

Its not rendering differently, I modified the original back to that look. I will PM you with a link.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account