This topic contains 166 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Cue 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 167 total)
  • Author
     senseless 
    Participant

AWESOME! Great work Knorr and Clark. Unbelievable what you guys achieved with the virtual representation of an all-time classic. I’m currently a bit disabled falling down the stairs but I don’t care if this is gonna heart a bit during play… I have to play STTNG :). Thanks for all your hard work to bring this to life in VPX.

Nemo 
    Participant

Dang ! This one plays good  :good:  Just love the laserbeam on those canons that’s a great mod. Stunning graphics too, with that borg ship lit up it’s just amazing.

Thanks all involved !

Had some garden chores today…….screw that, gotta play pin !

Drybonz 
    Participant

Wife is yelling for me as I type this she can wait im playing this table :)

Half of everything he owns for a few games of Star Trek… lol.  I’m just kidding… she’ll come around when she sees the table.

Knorr, you have some awesome tables, but I think this is your masterpiece so far.  There’s a place that has this table near my house so I get to play it and your table is an awesome recreation.  Thank you.     :good:

This is one of the very few pinballs I can get a free game on (I’m not good).

Anyone notice?  With this table, we have 8 of the top 10 IPDB tables in VPX… and the last two are in production.    B-)

Some users who have liked this topic:

vogliadicane 
    Participant

fantastic work! Thanks a lot :yahoo:   :good:   :yahoo:

Josh 
    Participant

Wow simply wow!!

Pinball Owner 
    Participant

Nice work, but I can’t Play this Nice Table. When I Start the Table, the 2nd Ball allways loads and fall out from the under Desk Lock.
    I have this Table as real Pinball and this error is in the ball trough photocell.

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Oh man. Looking forward to play this one. I love to browse the forums and get surprises like this. I didn’t have any clue that someone where working on STTNG. Thank you very much !!!!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@thalamas you didn’t see the project page!? :) it’s a great wip to view

markrock76 
    Participant

Table is an amazing achievement.  Looks incredible, plays perfect, and the options are a great touch.  Wish all tables played this good!

roar 
    Participant

Never easy to pull off a widebody game and this plays great. I’ve logged a fair number of games on the real thing and you’ve done a great job because your recreation is beating me into submission on the outlanes just like the real thing! I have yet to put up a quality game.

Bob Albright 
    Participant

Fantastic–I love this table and you guys did a great job. Got 6.25 billion and reached The Final Frontier on my first game. Thank you for this terrific release

Some users who have liked this topic:

wrd1972 
    Participant
    Membervip

Awesome work Knorr and CK. I will definitely be pulling myself away from working on stuff to play this a lot today.

It really looks and plays fantastic.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Andypc 
    Participant

Andypc 
    Participant

Amazing Table :yahoo:   Thanks.

One small thing, When I change the inclination I get an odd effect in the top right corner I can’t solve?

STTNG-1

Attachments:
     Pinball Owner 
    Participant

Here The Video what i mean

Attachments:
     Pinbolt 
    Participant

Beautiful, thank you.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    Membervip

I might have found a small issue that would likely only appear on cabs with DOF.

The relay “kick” from my DOF during launch, is disrupting the rolling of the ball when it is launched up the spiral ramp. It is also doing this rather consistently. Sometimes it does not make it through the spiral. Other times, it jumps off the spiral and gets lodged and causes a continuous ball rolling sound. I’m sure that others with DOF eqipped cabs might encounter this.

I created a pair of shields (ramps) to enclose the ball in your launch ramp and it seems to have resolved the issue. They are simply placed above a pair of your existing ball ramps. Might consider them on your next rev. :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Attachments:
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I did have this happen! Didn’t even think it was related to dof but those helper ramps should fix it either way thanks

Knorr 
    Participant
    vip

I already put severely ramps in it, just look again. I use dof on my cab and I can’t reproduce it. Honestly it never happened to me…

Andypc 
    Participant

Knorr are you able to look at the issue in the top right corner. My settings are Inclination 8, Field of View 30, Layback 45.

Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account