Star Trek – The Next Generation (Williams 1993)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    JAA3rd
    Participant
      @jaa3rd

Sounds like you have file matching enabled in pinballx. Disable that

I haven’t added this table to PinballX yet.  Directly launching from VPX (I always get all the glitches out before I add to PinballX)

softfish
      Participant
        @softfish

My flippers both locked up and the game froze? Anyone know what’s going on here?

Here is a short video of it happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1XUVNazUZc :unsure:

Daryl
        Participant
          @allknowing2012

I got in one game but afterwards and before my first game, it kicked out a ball, shoots it around and it drains the ramp.. repeat.. a bazillion times..

Is it suppose to catch somewhere?

StevOz
          Participant
            @stevoz

I got in one game but afterwards and before my first game, it kicked out a ball, shoots it around and it drains the ramp.. repeat.. a bazillion times.. Is it suppose to catch somewhere?

You need to install the latest non beta version of vpinmame 2.8b here…

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11571

This is a file that should be available on any and every VP pinball site, that chooses to host it. It is open source and no site has exclusive rights to it, I’m uploading it to the oldest VP site on the internet now, a site which requires no membership or registration to download anything.

Also now available here…

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=5193

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Lost a ball yesterday under the right ramp. At first it was completely lost, then slowly grew as it was pushing itself up into the ramp. Ended up what looked to me to be approx 2/3 normal size.

smithy001
              Participant
                @smithy001

I’ve found the problem here was I had vpinmame 2.7 and although it will run, all manner of ball trough errors will also occur. After installing vpinmame 2.8b it hasn’t missed a ball at all and works perfectly.

:good: Updating from VPM 2.8 to 2.8b fixed it for me too! Thanks

W10 64, 750W, MSI Z370, i5-8600k @ 4,8 GHz liquid cooled, 16GB DDR4 3000, MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB, Samsung SSD, WD 1TB HDD,
                PF Samsung 37" HD 1920x1080, BG Acer 27" 1920x1200, LED-Wiz, GP-Wiz 40, 4 RGB buttons, VP 9.21, VP 10.6, VPM 2.9, DOF R2, +/- 250 tables.

xantari
                Participant
                  @xantari

Is there a way to get the crystal clear table images as shown in Knorr’s Cinema 4D renders to show that way in this table?

Everything is legible, but clearly not as high definition as shown in the cinema 4d renders.

Perhaps this is due to my 4K monitor running in 1080p mode and the screen is doing it’s best guess interpolation.

Thoughts?

vpalmer
                  Participant
                    @vpalmer

is it possible to make option for classic standard STNG toys colors/models like white cannons, Shuttle in top right corner and not rotated Bird of Prey ship (in the left middle of playfield) ? – other than that table is fantastic and thx for your work! :good:

vogliadicane
                    Participant
                      @vogliadicane

@Knorr so, after all this discussion about lost balls, I’m confused. That 3 balls a shot out at the beginning (which is the case on my setup and I’m fine with that) ist the correct way, right?

Something else: on your way in the WIP thread you showed a version with white canons and a grey Borg ship, which is surely just a question of taste but looked fantastic. I think this cannot be realized by the script options? Do you plan to add this option in a future update or mind sharing the texture images, if a simple change of images works?

Knorr
                      Participant
                        @knorr
                        vipContributor

@Knorr so, after all this discussion about lost balls, I’m confused. That 3 balls a shot out at the beginning (which is the case on my setup and I’m fine with that) ist the correct way, right?

Something else: on your way in the WIP thread you showed a version with white canons and a grey Borg ship, which is surely just a question of taste but looked fantastic. I think this cannot be realized by the script options? Do you plan to add this option in a future update or mind sharing the texture images, if a simple change of images works?

Yes, 3 three balls must be loaded at start up.

For the textures, they are all the same like in the WIP thread. In case of the custom Borg ship you can change it to every color you want, the texture base is white.

For the original Borg ship, I will remove the current one and will try to use another one or do a new model.

Never saw white cannons on that pin…

Currently I work on an update for the table with more lights, some changes for the switches and also some physic stuff.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3S mit Tapatalk

vogliadicane
                        Participant
                          @vogliadicane

thanks, I’ll try this. For the cannons I meant this blueish bright grey of the standard version.

Attachments:
                          Ben Logan2
                          Participant
                            @benlogan2

Just want to thank you again Knorr. Played this table for hours tonight. Great way to kick off the weekend. Thanks to Clark for great physics. Love this one!

:)

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

A great table indeed.

Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

Ups … wrong quote

Guess there are several versions ?

rotrax
                                Participant
                                  @rotrax

many thanks for this superb table. I had a lot of issues with it but finally get it working.. double sound stutter when playing in pinballx was an issue I solved it by pressing F1 and set the sample rate to 15000. I know this is not common (multiple of 8000) but it worked for me and maybe someone else  :bye:

Again many thanks for this great table, if this is the standard…. then we all have a problem because we keep on playing and never sleep again!

sifusun
                                  Participant
                                    @sifusun

Thx all involved!!!!

A fantastic table and it is looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

ninuzzu
                                    Participant
                                      @ninuzzu
                                      vipMember

Yes, superbe. Thank you again guys.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

agreed!

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

sifusun
                                        Participant
                                          @sifusun

Hello… I managed to bring this REAL beauty to life :yahoo:   –> I installed PinMAME 2.8b from vpforums.org…  http://tinyurl.com/lqj7yyk   Well  STTNG works correctly (no “locating ball” issues anymore… :yahoo:   )….

But I noticed that some tables won´t start anymore, e.g.   http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/metallica-premium-stern-2013

Is there a workaround to bring this SAM tables   AND this MASTERPIECE STTNG to work ???

Best regards, Sun :wacko:

Laylow
                                          Participant
                                            @pinlow
                                            MemberContributor

There is a new pinsound available for this table, really awesome:

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=170

Ah

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 275 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?