This topic contains 166 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Cue 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • Author
     HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

looks and plays terrific here….
    unless I’m missing something

Some users who have liked this topic:

Attachments:
     TNT2 
    Participant

I’m with you Haunt. The table looks and plays incredible.

But I am still running 10.2

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

i’ve been playing it with 10.3 final… all good so far…

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Fine here as well

emuoyaji 
    Participant

I ran it with Intel hd2000 but the problem is not solved.
    File name is garbled when trying to export texture image, is there any relation?

Attachments:
     HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

I ran it with Intel hd2000 but the problem is not solved. File name is garbled when trying to export texture image, is there any relation?

if your looking to have the borg ship look “white-ish”
    you need to change line 79 to
    BorgMod = 0   <—zero

untitled

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

also if you want the ship to have more detail on the white version (like in the pic below) add this normal map to the primitive
    temp13-1
    borgship_map

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

No issues – a wonderful update ! And thanks @hauntfreaks for the borgship_map.

emuoyaji 
    Participant

Thank you HauntFreaks.
    Custom has problems but the original workes fine.
    It is the same as your picture.

Florian 
    Participant

Haven’t been updating my VPin for half a year, only playing and playing … just to come back and find a VPX of my favorite table! Awesome, thank you guys!! :yahoo:

Sven34 
    Participant

Thank you Knorr for Star Trek For Williams  :good:

Scottacus 
    Participant

I’m having problems with the table initialization ball launches.  As others have posted here, the balls launch for pre-positioning and never stop since then fall out and center drain and another launches to take its place.

I deleted the NVRAM and upgraded to the 2.9 version of VPinMAME (VPinMAME.dll 6/11/17) .  This fixed the STNG start up problem but now none of my SAM games will run.  I reinstalled the SAM non PINDMD VPinMAME.dll (8/2/16) and Bass.dll (4/27/16).  Now the SAM games run but STNG went back to the infinite loop ball loading problem even though VPinMAME 2.9 is running.  Any suggestions to let both STNG and SAM games coexist in peace?

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Use this:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4236-sambuild/

Scottacus 
    Participant

Brilliant!  Fixed it, thanks. :yahoo:

Sven34 
    Participant

WOW Star Trek The Next Generation, from Williams, Is crazy. Thank you very much Knorr  :yes:

RallyRally 
    Participant

After upgrading to VPX 1.3 and VPM 2.9, I have to take back what I said earlier. In order to get that Steve Ritchie speed and flow, I made A LOT of changes to global physics, flippers and slingshots. Just using your latest uploaded version, things tend to drag.

Ball Mass – 1.05

Global Physics:
    Gravity Const – 1.03, Pf Friction – 0.055, Pf Elasticity – 0.25, Pf El Fall – 0, PF and El Scatter – 0, Min Diff Slope – 6.2, Max Diff Slope – 6.5, Game Difficulty – 20

Flippers:
    Mass – 1, Strength – 3800, Elasticity – 0.76, El Falloff – 0.6, Friction 0.47, Rtn Str – 0.055, Coil Ramp Up – 1.1, Scatter Angle – 0, EOS Torque – 0.5

LSling/RSling:
    Elasticity – 0.45, Friction – 0.6, Scatter Angle – 2

SlingShotLeft/SlingShotRight:
    Force – 5, Elasticity – 0.67, Scatter Angle – 2

Only other gripe was the right cannon tends to launch weak at the center targets. But yeah you need VPM 2.8 or greater to circumvent the Ball Loading routine problem and whatever you do, DO NOT press F3!

RallyRally 
    Participant

Forgot to mention: Nudging is essential for saves at the outlanes, which are brutal, even on the real machine. I DO NOT understand why table developers don’t put higher nudge strength in their scripts and at least comment it out as optional. No good reason for this.

Anyway, under “table1_KeyDown” sub routine in the script, add the following:
    If keycode = LeftTiltKey Then
    Nudge 90, 25
    End If

If keycode = RightTiltKey Then
    Nudge 270, 25
    End If

Herb 
    Participant

excellent table!!.. has anyone else noticed the ball getting stuck on the left out lane?  just above the kickback?  I had to nudge it back up and out otherwise i would just be stuck there. this only happened when the kickback was not enabled in regular gameplay

Knorr 
    Participant
    vip

excellent table!!.. has anyone else noticed the ball getting stuck on the left out lane? just above the kickback? I had to nudge it back up and out otherwise i would just be stuck there. this only happened when the kickback was not enabled in regular gameplay

Did this happen with the latest version of the table? Which vpx version was running? Did you also try to redownload the table? When it does happen again, can you try to make a screenshot? Thanks for the report, cheers

wrd1972 
    Participant
    Membervip

Just installed my lockbar fire button. But I cant seem to figure out the script change to make it work. Did not see the “fire” button in keydown/keyup.

Can someone please tell me what to change to enable the lockbar fire (lockbarkey).

Thanks

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account