This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  arconovum 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Hi all,

today i start my 3th Fun Tournament at home, but the first Time with VPX, i am really happy with the actually State about my Cab and “all your” Tables … :good:

Later i share more Photos, i am sure, some will be very funny ( or not lol )

Because i have not much Knowledge about real Tournaments and how should i do that exactly, i just give the Winner of a Table 3 Points, 2nd get 2 Points and 3th get 1 Point.
    We will Play about 15 Tables between 3pm and 10pm, Beers included :whistle: , then after all Tables, the First with the Points and the 2nd will Play for the Medal “Gold and Silver”, and the 3rd and 4th will be Play for the “Bronze Medal” … we are 5 Guys only, that’s enough atm. because my limited Room’s here.
    I want to start my 4th Tournament in my new House to Summer 2018, where i have much more Room for that, with more Guys.
    ( someone in Middle Europe / Austria to Summer 2018 ? You can join to this, no Problem :bye:  )

Maybe someone already had a “Tournament” and tell me, what is the Best with Scoring and how to get Winners …

So then, here is my first Photo, 10AM here now …

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  STAT.
    Like 13+

Some users who have liked this topic:

Attachments:
     Pinbolt 
    Participant

Cool STAT, good luck and great scores.

Mark70 
    Participant

Cool idea, sounds like a fun saturday!
    Wünsche euch viel Spaß :)

robertms 
    Participant

Hot damn STAT, love that poster  :heart:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Cant wait for the results :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Yeah, it’s over, we played to 10PM, and 3 Guys drank about 8 Liters of Beer ( 2 Barrels with each 4 L )
    5 Players were at Start, but not my Son, then my Girl, later another Girl joined, but just for Fun, not for Points.
    There was something surprised and funny Games, where some thought, he win – but with the End Bonus of another Player, he was kicked back to Place 2, or lower ;)
    Example: Snow Queen 4 Player

We played Six Million Dollar Man ( perfect for more than 4 Players ), then also X-Files,
    further: Twilight Zone, Theatre of Magic, The Addams Family Gold, Taxi, Tales of Arabian Nights,
    South Park ( already with 6 Players ), Snow Queen, Sheriff, Rally, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness,
    i didn’ remember exactly ( yes, because of the Beers ), what was the Tables for the final Games: i think Jungle Princess,
    because every Guys needed a Table, without too much Action lol, but Overall it was enough Action.

I won the most Games or was 2nd Place, for sure i could win “Gold” but i would give Place 1 to 3 to all others and not to me ( i could win my “own” Medals, no )

Now, i am sure, “we” make our next Tournament in Summer 2018, and maybe with 7 or 8 Guys, or more …

Here are some Photos.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  STAT.

Attachments:
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

First, someone didn’t check some “Ball Save” … too bad.

Attachments:
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Ah yes, Jolly Roger and Jokerz was the Tables for the Final Games: Place 1 and 2, then Place 3 and 4

First, the Guys want “Jungle Princess” and i said “hey you are not Gay’s, let’s Play another … “

Attachments:
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Yeah, we just go from Z through J … maybe for my next, i choose the Tables before the Start,
    i missed some great Tables at the evening  :-(

BIG THANKS to all Authors here, and for this and the other Webpages (VPF, VPU, here and MB – and the PP Team  :rose: )
    Without you all, i could not have a funny Evening :good:

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Thanks for the report. I’ve planned to do kind of the same myself. Will have my work colleges over since they shake their heads when I talk about how great VP is. I’ve had one guy over just quickly before attending a beer brewing course and he became so impressed that he is still raving about it and often ask when my cab is finished. I’ve told them it probably never will be, but, now I feel It’t time to share what I’ve known for a long time. Virtual Pinball is simply awesome and that of course is all because of you guys.

I think I’ll make a list of the tables I find plays best. Kind of like a recommended pick but let the looser each round pick the next one.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Looked like fun  :good:  great pictures too

Mark70 
    Participant

Pinball and beer, this are the right ingredients for a great evening :)

robertms 
    Participant

I think I’ll make a list of the tables I find plays best. Kind of like a recommended pick but let the looser each round pick the next one.

Hey Thal do share, curious which tables you’d include..

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Hah. Sorry, I prefer not to. I can however tell you that the list would not be a short one so they will have plenty to choose from. And it will contain old EM’ up to the modern.

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

Looks like a great time!  Thanks for sharing these photos, STAT.  Great idea for the party and to share the photos and stories.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Don’t miss some modern Tables, a good Alternation.

Joey2001 
    Participant

Looks like you have much fun. :good:

Now I know where I go in holidays this summer… :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

No Problem to join to the coming Tournament B-) , but i don’t know the exactly Date, but should be in Summer …
    Enough Beers, and of course a Place to Rest, and – “FreePlay at all Machines” … ;-)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  STAT.

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

At all machines.. lol.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account