Stern Pinball Ghostbusters ltd Edition Stern Pinball Arcade – XBox One

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sven34
    Participant
      @sven34

Stern New Video for XBox On New Ghosbusters table.

Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

Looks a lot better than the first GB videos posted on the TPA website recently. Slope still needs to be a little steeper, imo. As always with TPA, the physics are so ponglike and predicateble. How do they keep cranking out tables that fail to address this and call their sim “the most realistic pinball simulation in the world?”

I actually stopped playing this title on location for same as many: Too many airballs and lightning fast outlane drains. There’s such a thing as too fast, imo! Batman 66 and Aerosmith are about as quick as I ever want to move. Dailed In is just my speed!

I actually like playing Centigrade and Jacks Open by TPA on my iPad. Not realistic EM physics by any stretch, but lack of ball spin isn’t as glaring on slower machines. The graphics look good. Wish they’d do Abra Ca Dabra and Joker Poker for iOS.

TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

Looks a lot better than the first GB videos posted on the TPA website recently. Slope still needs to be a little steeper, imo. As always with TPA, the physics are so ponglike and predicateble. How do they keep cranking out tables that fail to address this and call their sim “the most realistic pinball simulation in the world?” I actually stopped playing this title on location for same as many: Too many airballs and lightning fast outlane drains.

Same. I haven’t played TPA (never played SPA) in probably 18 or so months? As much as I am grateful to Pinball Arcade for introducing me to digital pinball once you go VPX you can’t go back.

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

Well I guess you can but I don’t want to.  :yahoo:

wrd1972
            Participant
              @wrd1972
              MembervipContributor

Could this be the gateway into “Spike”?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Luger81
              Participant
                @luger81

I’m glad that others feel that way about TPA being “fake”. VPX is amazing and 100% better IMO. I will not waste anymore money on TPA.

alistair
                Participant
                  @alistaircg

Ok, so how do we hack out what we need now ? There must be an Xbox unpacker someplace. Years ago i messed around with the Lara XNA project where people took the 3D models out of games, they used unpackers to get models, sounds etc out.

Dodger
                  Participant
                    @dodger1980

I would love to play the table in VP with VPM, but there are some many tables out there without proper VPX versions. Is it really important to crack the new stuff? Imho

CarnyPriest
                    Participant
                      @carnypriest

Ninuzzu showed me this. It works for TPA. But i don’t know if it works for SPA:

https://github.com/JayFoxRox/pba-tools

Somebody would have to buy in to that pos and try out

alistair
                      Participant
                        @alistaircg

Dragon unpacker unpacked the last Pinball Arcade files, including the ps4 iso i downloaded, i didn’t get past that. The post above looks intresting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?