Stranger Things: Stranger Edition

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

Always on for the topper does not work for me. It keeps dissapearing on me.  Thought it had to do with UltraDMD kicking in but disabled via the script does not solve the issue.

Not sure where to look… other tables which use the topper have no issues.

Other potential bug is the display of the highscore (either highscore in points or eggs). It stays on the backglass and does not go away playing a next game.

Back playing… have to beat Scottywic’s highscore :).

rablack97
      Participant
        @rablack97

[/quote]

Hyperspin board must be having issues huh? Hope they get it fixed quickly. Dof tool is very important site

back online

Scottywic
        Participant
          @scottywic

Always on for the topper does not work for me. It keeps dissapearing on me. Thought it had to do with UltraDMD kicking in but disabled via the script does not solve the issue.

Not sure where to look… other tables which use the topper have no issues.

Other potential bug is the display of the highscore (either highscore in points or eggs). It stays on the backglass and does not go away playing a next game.

Back playing… have to beat Scottywic’s highscore :).

So on the topper you most likely need to go into the settings and set it to Always on. See #9 on my installation notes.

On the high score or eggos, yeah that’s my bad. Fix coming for that in the next update will be in a day or so.

Psmiraglia
          Participant
            @psmiraglia

amazing fun table.

maybe a couple of things to check: i drained all 3 balls during multiball, and the game did not register the end of round (had to quit the table). also, would it make sense to autolaunch the balls during multiball? lastly, would it be  possible to hide the ball when it enters the battery meter trap? to make it look like it is under the PF?

thanks for sharing this beauty

CodingGamer
            Participant
              @codinggamer

I really enjoyed the first release of this table.  This new version just blows that one out of the water!  Great game play and excellent integration of all the video clips and scoring with pinuppopper.  The 80s music option is also a great addition!  And I just installed my topper screen last night so I really appreciated the bonus topper option.  Amazing job!

Mark70
              Participant
                @mark70

I have played 25 Games so far and it’s more fun with every new game.
                Would it be possible to add a 3rd sound option, that randomly selects the sound? Because both sounds are great.

TerryRed
                  @terryred
                  MemberContributorModerator
                  My…that’s an awful lot of blue…

….soon!
                  Snoz
                  Participant
                    @snoz

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the STLE.zip file? I enter the password and get a passworded file unlocked screen but if I click download it just asks for the password again, so I ticked save password and that just repeats back to the password unlocked screen. Dropbox save just is a 10kb file too..

any help would be appreciated.

Snoz

blackvulcan3
                    Participant
                      @blackvulcan3

I was about to advise the same issue as Snoz above. So I guess I sort of just did…

I am too stuck in an infinite loop of password entry for the STLE download from the install instructions.

I’m trying direct download. I thought it was a Safari issue, but chrome is the same. No luck.

Scottywic
                      Participant
                        @scottywic

amazing fun table.

maybe a couple of things to check: i drained all 3 balls during multiball, and the game did not register the end of round (had to quit the table). also, would it make sense to autolaunch the balls during multiball? lastly, would it be possible to hide the ball when it enters the battery meter trap? to make it look like it is under the PF?

thanks for sharing this beauty

all balls should auto fire the latest 10.5 beta has a bug here. play on the stable 10.4 and you’ll have no issues

Scottywic
                        Participant
                          @scottywic

Would it be possible to add a 3rd sound option, that randomly selects the sound? Because both sounds are great.

i’ll see if i can,but you can also just copy the item in one folder into the other

Scottywic
                          Participant
                            @scottywic

I was about to advise the same issue as Snoz above. So I guess I sort of just did…

I am too stuck in an infinite loop of password entry for the STLE download from the install instructions.

I’m trying direct download. I thought it was a Safari issue, but chrome is the same. No luck.

I just tested it in chrome on PC and it worked just fine. But i am going to reupload today just to be sure

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

Worked fine for me yesterday.

Fun table  :good:

doogie
                              Participant
                                @doogie

really nice job.  for your next update, there is a small typo in one of the instruction text: “signla”.  Also I don’t think this is very well known, but UltraDMD has a newer DisplayScoreboard00 method that displays the score with comma separators.  here is the info on it and how to include support for older versions: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=26602&p=341433

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                Scottywic
                                Participant
                                  @scottywic

fix for the auto plunger issue some are getting coming today.

TerryRed
                                    @terryred
                                    MemberContributorModerator

fix for the auto plunger issue some are getting coming today.

….among other things!  :)

DOF Config Tool has my DOF, RGB, Undercab, feedback and MX Led updates available for everyone now! So when Scotty releases his next update for the table… everyone can enjoy the new DOF, and MX Leds!  Lets get ready to RUUUMBLLLLLLE!

whitewater
                                    Participant
                                      @whitewater

Hi all,
                                      First of all, thanks for this beautiful work.

I encouter a “strange” bug with my config. Everything loads well, i see the table, backglass video is ok, sounds are ok (thanks for thriller ;) ) i can play but… no scores and no text on the backglass…. (help text for exemple).

I can see it just in the beginning when i launch the table, but once loaded, nothing  :wacko:
                                      I did install twice, everything is done as described in your comments.

Here’s a video of my problem (i tried to delete the b2s, same thing occurs).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kvfCEaq9cxL1kCzcdQME-Au12sPCW6Xv/view?usp=sharing

If someone can help, go on!  :bye:

Best regards

Maddin
                                      Participant
                                        @grandlhuber

Wow. I never thought, that i get the chance to experiene the next generation of VPin.

You all together created a never known dimension for an orginal table.

Thx 4 this excellent work

PS: I hope some others will follow

Mark70
                                        Participant
                                          @mark70

i’ll see if i can,but you can also just copy the item in one folder into the other

Sorry for my bad explanation, I mean to play either the music from the theme or the 80s songs. Not all songs mixed.
                                          One game theme music, one game 80s music, changing randomly.

bha19
                                          Participant
                                            @bha19

Great table. My question is I am playing this on a desktop and the default pinup dmd takes up too much space so how do I make it smaller?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 244 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?