Super Straight (Sonic 1977)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Updon
    Participant
      @posty90

Super Straight (Sonic 1977)

This is my Super Straight, I did my best on a redraw, I don’t think this one has been recreated yet.  I had to figure it out based on the scorecard and watching the few video’s that were available for this table and I think it is pretty accurate.  I am sure there will be some updates ahead as I am sure there will be something that can be improved.  I included the b2s file with the table.  Big thanks go out to Borgdog for all his resources and scripting help that he always gives. Randr for an evening of working on alternating lights script. Loserman76 for some scripting pointers and the few people I sent working copies to run through its paces

Updon
      Participant
        @posty90

Pointers for score:

Getting the 2 Ace drop targets will light the alternating inlane lights, get the double bonus lit and hit the kicker hole to collect the bonus

Once you max out the bonus the 1000 point spinner light will come on then good points on spinner hit

Light the straight flush for the extra ball light to be lit and collect the extra ball

The outlane’s are not forgiving same as the gameplay video’s I have seen

Enjoy

Jeremy
        Participant
          @malachi666

Hello, I am getting an error when I launch.  It is saying Line 1583 Type mismatch: ‘temp’

Updon
          Participant
            @posty90

Updating the table comment out line 1583 and it will work.  I did not have a problem with it but I had previous saved data so that may have been why, I attempted to control the apron credit light when the table loads for the light to  be on or off.  The uploaded version is now commented out, I guess open the table play a game and maybe uncomment that line

1 user thanked author for this post.
            randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Looks great! I’m 1/2 way into a bathroom remodel so will try this out this week some night. Thanks!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you. Something too look forward to when back home from work today.

BorgDog
                Participant
                  @borgdog
                  MemberContributorvip

Updating the table comment out line 1583 and it will work. I did not have a problem with it but I had previous saved data so that may have been why, I attempted to control the apron credit light when the table loads for the light to be on or off. The uploaded version is now commented out, I guess open the table play a game and maybe uncomment that line

It doesn’t like the null value that temp is at that point. What I saw someone else do and that I mostly do now if I remember is set all the defaults before the loadhs statement in the init section, so:

• credit=0
                  • hisc=50000
                  • etc.

then after to loadhs statement in the init is where I would put the statement to turn the light on (using credit instead of temp), and keep the loadhs section just loading stuff.

hope that makes sense.

Kalavera3
                  Participant
                    @kalavera3

thanks for the table, today I have something new to try. Good job

Micronaut
                    Participant
                      @micronaut

good job,i like the EM 70`s pinball,thank :bye:

Updon
                      Participant
                        @posty90

Updating the table comment out line 1583 and it will work. I did not have a problem with it but I had previous saved data so that may have been why, I attempted to control the apron credit light when the table loads for the light to be on or off. The uploaded version is now commented out, I guess open the table play a game and maybe uncomment that line

It doesn’t like the null value that temp is at that point. What I saw someone else do and that I mostly do now if I remember is set all the defaults before the loadhs statement in the init section, so:

• credit=0
                        • hisc=50000
                        • etc.

then after to loadhs statement in the init is where I would put the statement to turn the light on (using credit instead of temp), and keep the loadhs section just loading stuff. hope that makes sense.

Will incorporate into update along with some physic tweaks

Thanks

Updon
                        Participant
                          @posty90

Thanks for the table.. loooks Great. When I load the table i have the 4 Score reels on the table. Anyone else have this? and how to get rid of it please? Thanks appreciate the help!

You can open the script and go to line 121

For each objekt in Backdropstuff: objekt.visible=true: next   and change the true to false

Bob Albright
                          Participant
                            @bobalbright

I’m getting score reels on my playfield. Any way to make those go away? Thanks

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Updon
                            Participant
                              @posty90

I’m getting score reels on my playfield. Any way to make those go away? Thanks

will fix that in the update forgot to change it back when I was testing just change the true to false on line 121

STAT
                              Participant
                                @stefanaustria
                                MemberContributor

Updon, i recommend to use Wildman’s Backglass Image for a newer directb2s Version :rose:
                                Here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3635-super-straight-sonic-1977

Updon
                                Participant
                                  @posty90

I looked at that one it could use some cleaning up also feel free to take mine and make a newer one if you would like to, I didn’t know if someone with super graphic skills was working on one or not lol

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

Use this, had a “free Minute”, and maybe you will add something, but it’s complete for me, Creds for Wildman: ZIP below here

Of Course, upload/update yours please, should be in the same Download, imo.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    Updon
                                    Participant
                                      @posty90

just realized the sounds on lines 378, 517, 608,918 are not correct so not working on the latest version 1.3

arrrrrrrrg

HauntFreaks
                                        @hauntfreaks
                                        vipContributorMember

@Updon I sent a PM last night

mkl66
                                        Participant
                                          @mkl66

Hi Updon

I would suggest to use this small snippet to enable/disable the reels:

For each objekt in backdropstuff
                                             Objekt.visible = ShowDT
                                          Next

very nice and clean table :good:

selfmade cabinet, 49" playfield monitor, 24" backglass monitor, Pin2DMD, currently trying to get my contractors to work

xenonph
                                          Participant
                                            @xenonph
                                            MemberContributor

Thanks for sharing this great table!!

Your work is appreciated!!

Carry on.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?