Sure Shot (Taito 1981)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    robwaade
    Participant
      @robwaade

got rid of buzzing sound after reset of table thanks :yahoo:

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

got rid of buzzing sound after reset of table thanks :yahoo:

You just reset it? or you used my rom? You just pressed f3? Please tell use what you did so others might get it resolved too

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

robwaade
        Participant
          @robwaade

downloaded samples then opened table hit reset buzz was gone get table mechanical noises not sure if there’s music effects or not getting those if there are

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Did you tried it with the new Bass.dll from latest VPX Beta 10.5 ?

robwaade
            Participant
              @robwaade

samples you dont unzip it has instructions on download page

Johngreve
              Participant
                @johngreve

Thanks for all the input. I downloaded the rom from VpF and get buzzing sound continous when i play the game and theres no sound as well.. i havent updated my vpx to the latest . so not sure if thats the issue. STAT I have a question for you. This is off topic. Sorry. Iam assuming you have the GoldWing table released not too long ago. Does your backglass load up. I cant get mine to load. I have the file names the same for table n BG. is there a script change I need to do? Thanks!

I loaded up the Goldwing table yesterday and after matching the .b2s and.vpx filenames the BG loaded up just fine without any script changes needed.

STAT
                Participant
                  @stefanaustria
                  MemberContributor

Sure Shot – Sound Troubles – Goldwing … ? What’s next ? :scratch:

Goldwing Table by me ? No.

bord
                    @bord
                    MembervipContributorModerator

I loaded up the Goldwing table yesterday and after matching the .b2s and.vpx filenames the BG loaded up just fine without any script changes needed.

Hey guys, just wanted to say in this thread about Sure Shot that I really like pancakes and bike riding and that one time I was out hiking in the woods and I stumbled across a herd of elk and this other time I went to a bird sanctuary and there was an eagle with a broken leg and surely this must be how forums on the internet work and could someone please help me get my Addams Family Thing Flips mode to work in VP9?

The Loafer
                    Participant
                      @theloafer

Lol yeah, let’s make an effort to stay on topic folks.  There are other threads or PM available for other unrelated stuff

bord
                        @bord

Lol yeah, let’s make an effort to stay on topic folks. There are other threads or PM available for other unrelated stuff

Man Loafer, talk about taking the long road to receiving help right now and for free. God forbid basic human etiquette enters the equation.

Johngreve
                        Participant
                          @johngreve

Hey guys, just wanted to say in this thread about Sure Shot that I really like pancakes and bike riding and that one time I was out hiking in the woods and I stumbled across a herd of elk and this other time I went to a bird sanctuary and there was an eagle with a broken leg and surely this must be how forums on the internet work and could someone please help me get my Addams Family Thing Flips mode to work in VP9?

I like pancakes too!
                          No seriously…..I realize it was off topic and I’m sorry….the guy asked a question and it seemed harmless enough in answering it. Point made and taken.

bord
                            @bord

I like pancakes too! No seriously…..I realize it was off topic and I’m sorry….the guy asked a question and it seemed harmless enough in answering it. Point made and taken.

All good, man. Had to give you a bit of a ride for it. Glad you’re part of the community.

bha19
                            Participant
                              @bha19

1) I did have buzzing issue at beginning of game but it went away.

2) Both roms seem to be the same. They work but with errors.

3) Does anybody know the rules changes from EBD?

coreduo0099
                              Participant
                                @coreduo0099

Is DOF working for you guys?  This one table is not working, but all other tables working fine.. tried 10.4 and 10.5

bord
                                  @bord

No DOF on this thing yet. If someone wants to add it and send me the script I’ll update.

bha19
                                  Participant
                                    @bha19

I don’t know how often this happens on the real table, but under the flippers are those metal strips. I find that sometimes the ball will be headed for the drain and hit the strips and I can make a save off of these bounces. Is this supposed to happen?

bord
                                      @bord

Those are there to prevent bouncebacks from the apron/drain guides so I would say no. You could drop their height to -2 or -4 or just make them non-collidable. In reality they would have a little effect on ball trajectory but nothing that is going to save a ball from draining.

coreduo0099
                                      Participant
                                        @coreduo0099

No DOF on this thing yet. If someone wants to add it and send me the script I’ll update.

A lot of dof code is in the script already.. Which table did you borrow the script from.  I’ve tried to get it working but no luck so far.

bord
                                          @bord

A lot of dof code is in the script already.. Which table did you borrow the script from. I’ve tried to get it working but no luck so far.

The DOF code in there is just leftovers from Eight Ball Deluxe. None of it would work with the Sure Shot rom. I treated this project as a conversion or mod and not as a fresh build so there is some detritus here and there. I generally rely on arngrim for DOF on my builds but didn’t think this would get any demand for it. Let me see if he is interested in helping out.

32assassin
                                          Participant
                                            @32assassin

all the DOF for the kickers, flippers and slingshots are in the code,  but it needs a profile in the DOF config tool website.

you can’t have DOF if you do not have a profile that assigns all your toys to the correct code assignments.

edit

it looks like the profile for the rom sureshot.zip is in the DOF website

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                            https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Attachments:
                                            1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?