Tales of the Arabian Nights (Williams 1996) ColorDMD Video

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MnHotRod
    Participant
      @mnhotrod

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-williams-1996-colordmd-video/

Tales of the Arabian Nights (Williams 1996) ColorDMD video created from content available online

Reaper802
      Participant
        @reaper802

How do you download these video files?  When I click on the “Download” link it just loads a new page with the video playing.  If I right click on the playing video and select “save video” it only brings up the ability to save a .htm not the .mp4 or whatever the video format is.

freelunch
        Participant
          @freelunch

How do you download these video files? When I click on the “Download” link it just loads a new page with the video playing. If I right click on the playing video and select “save video” it only brings up the ability to save a .htm not the .mp4 or whatever the video format is.

Hover over the video and click the download button on the lower right.

Looks like theses guys have colorized DMDs for a lot of tables. It would be cool to see more color patches for VPX, but these don’t come cheap. Maybe someone who has or obtains these DMDs for their real tables will communicate with some people who make color patches. Sounds like a long shot to me, but idk.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?