"Thanks Loserman" thread (or how to evade carpal tunnel syndrome )

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
      @jesperpark

57 so far

If he ever updates all the tables at once, I’ll need to take vacation time to update PinballX :wacko:

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Holy crap…was he trapped in a space time warp or something? Maybe deployed with the military and cut off from the online world for a long time, and just updated all his tables without anyone knowing? This is a hell of a lot of work!

Thanks for all this amazing work!

Loserman76
        Participant
          @loserman76
          vipMemberContributor

Thanks for all the comments and kind words. This is the culmination of a 6 month project to convert my tables over to VPX – during which multiple betas of the new 10.4 were being released, so I was trying to stay ahead of the game. Of course it didn’t help that I started on VP10.2 and the “base” table for that was very different than what is in VPX 10.4 now.

So now that these are done (except for the 4 left – Bronco/Mustang/Firecracker/Nip-It), I’m close to releasing another pair (another 2player/4player table) from 1973 that is considered a favorite of many (god, I spent a bunch in the ones near me when I was younger): Jack in the Box/Jumping Jack. This would be the beginning of my wave 2 releases – don’t worry, I don’t plan another massive upload like wave 1 was. Wave 2 has GNance’s tables (Aquarius, Card Trix, etc). I’d also like to throw in the 3 pack of Pioneer/Spirit of 76/New York since AllKnowing2012 has those as “free to mod” (hopefully he doesn’t mind).

And if anyone happens to have “Solar City” or “Polo”, I’d like to do those just so we have those (since they are Target Alpha and Mini Cycle tables just different art).

I’d say College Queens too (that’s Airport’s 4 player version), but lord that is not one of the prettiest tables or backglasses around.

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone.

-LM/Jeff

2 users thanked author for this post.
          The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

Jeff, you are ever looking at ideas for a table after you’ve caught up in your work and have taken a well earned rest, i played a Dixieland at the Ottawa Pinball show last October.  For an old table, it surprisingly has a lot of depth and was super fun to play.  I took some pics but not exactly an ideal environment (Glass was on, etc) so not sure how useful but I can’t believe how much fun it was to play.  Just a random though, merry Christmas to you and your family and friend and once more, thanks for the gifts!

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Have to bump this thread.  This event happened a year before I stumbled into this place but there have been subsequent L-man moments since I came on board that I’ve been lucky to be a part of.  I feel beyond fortunate to be here now enjoying what has to be one of the most creative, innovative and generous online communities.   Thanks for the continued commitment to bringing these EM’s to life @loserman76 !

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

Today is the perfect day to bump this. What a treasure trove of games! Thanks, Jeff!

Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

If you look at the top ten thank list at the bottom he is in second behind you @Bord,  but there is still a large gap in number of thanks.  If the next couple days are like the election, we will wake up tomorrow and he will have surged past you to take the lead.  Hmmm…. let me see if I can figure out how to do a mass dump of @loserman76 thanks….
                  sorry I couldn’t resist..

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?