The Machine – Bride Of Pinbot (Williams 1991)

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    Sven34
    Participant
      @sven34

thanks for the Update  :yahoo:

Umpa
      Participant
        @umpa

This is so awesome! Great job! Thank you!

:yahoo:

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

and i thought it couldnt get better! LOL

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

A while back I thought that this table was finished because it just looked complete and played great. But, you’ve proved that is still possible to take it several steps further – with a little help from your friends that is. Thank you for not abandoning the table, looking forward to even more improvements, though I doubt its now even possible  :good:

Curious on whats next for FH :whistle:

Scotty VH
              @scottt
              ModeratorMember

This table is SO great, wrd!  Thanks for all you’ve done to provide this work.  I did have one problem, which is the ball getting stuck on the right ramp.  A screencap is attached.  No amount of nudging would free it, so I had to quit VP to restart.

RustyCardores
                @rustycardores
                MemberModerator

This table is SO great, wrd! Thanks for all you’ve done to provide this work. I did have one problem, which is the ball getting stuck on the right ramp. A screencap is attached. No amount of nudging would free it, so I had to quit VP to restart.

I just had that happen to me too.

wrd1972
                Participant
                  @wrd1972
                  MembervipContributor

Damn I thought I had that ball stick fixed.  I will need to re-do the ramp again. Work on it tomorrow. :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Shannon
                  Participant
                    @shannon1

This is an absolutely fantastic table.  This may be asking a lot, but is there any way you could get the space shuttle toy to animate, smoke, and blast off?  Similar to what Tom did to the dragon toy in MM. :yahoo:

RustyCardores
                      @rustycardores
                      MemberModerator

I don’t think the plastic rolling sound is stopping when the ball exits the ramp back into the launch lane. Is the StopSound switch assigned to the correct ramp?

Bob Albright
                      Participant
                        @bobalbright

Great job on this one. Thank you. And thank you, Haunt, for your FS settings

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

wrd1972
                        Participant
                          @wrd1972
                          MembervipContributor

UPDATE 1.2b
                          Here is a link to the latest rev to fix the heart ramp ball stick issue. And the ball rolling sound not turning off when re-entering the shooter lane.
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ol42h9cokpks8k/The%20Machine%20-%20Bride%20Of%20Pinbot%20%28Williams%201991%29_1.2b.vpx?dl=0

Please test and let me know if the issues are resolved.

Shannon,
                          Regarding a shuttle toy animation. Not likely especially since I cant really perform that kind of work. If anyone wants to do this, they can feel free and I can take a look then.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

2 users thanked author for this post.
                          Pinbolt
                          Participant
                            @pinbolt

Thank you for the update.

wrd1972
                            Participant
                              @wrd1972
                              MembervipContributor

Update:

I have done a ton of work on the U- ramp. It is now at the correct height and I think I have that 3-way intersection work right without ball sticks. Damn I hope…major PITA. Also added a new option.

If you guys see any issues with the U-turn ramp or when the ball exits the UPF…on the left side. Please let mew know. Looking forward to wrapping this one up. :)

Beta table.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3q4h9opvz8jmda0/The%20Machine%20-%20Bride%20Of%20Pinbot%20%28Williams%201991%29_1.2b_WIP_VP4_lowered%20ramp.vpx?dl=0

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

odd! i had to save it directly to my dropbox before i could download it. but i got it so no biggy

********************************************************
                                for IOS and Android

xantari
                                Participant
                                  @xantari

Thanks @wrd1972 !

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

Had a few friends over yesterday and after loading this table into the pin they refused to change to any other table.
                                    Believe that says something about what you and you helpers have made :good:

wrd1972
                                    Participant
                                      @wrd1972
                                      MembervipContributor

Rev 1.3 is now released.

• Fixed the ball tick issues at the u-turn ramp ( I hope)
                                      • Added Hottie Mod (Hot chicks on 4th face)
                                      • Added flippers rubber color Mod
                                      • Other minor bug fixes

7 users thanked author for this post.
                                      STAT
                                      Participant
                                        @stefanaustria
                                        MemberContributor

Yeah two “Space Shuttle” Updates in a Day ;-)

Thank you wrd :good:

Will Thomas
                                        Participant
                                          @opus33321

This is a beautiful table, one of my favorites, but There seems to be a bug. I’m running VPX 10.4 beta as suggested, and the face animation is off.  After the first game, the face reset to be in between two faces.  (see picture).

Any way to correct this?

Attachments:
                                          randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Try deleting nvram file for rom in vpinmame folder. then it should be good after 2-3 restarts :good:

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 324 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?