This topic contains 263 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Mark70 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 261 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • Author
     RallyRally 
    Participant

Very late to the party, but I just recently upgraded my PC from a 10 year old machine to one with approx. 2 year old hardware and was eager to finally try this one out. (desktop only here) 1.5 version worked without a hitch, and even allowed use of my pinsound rom with no slowdown or any other issues. It does indeed use about a gigabyte of memory, and uses around 40% of CPU capacity, but I’m not seeing any frame skipping at all.

I still haven’t figured out how the crossbow is supposed to work, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Thank you to all involved in the development: I wish I could have played this alot sooner. Great!!

jo1967 
    Participant

Great table! Unfortunately I didn´t find out how to shoot the cross bow. :scratch:

Is there a possibility to adjust the shooting button to the Start button?

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

I believe it is the right magna save – default right control key. It is a “semi” standard for the stern “punch it” button. ACDC and Star Trek is tables where I believe this is default. At least that is what I’ve set them up with.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Thalamus.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Thalamus.
     Mark70 
    Participant

Great table! Unfortunately I didn´t find out how to shoot the cross bow. :scratch:

Is there a possibility to adjust the shooting button to the Start button?

It should work when you change it to “PlungerKey” within the script

Viewing 4 posts - 261 through 264 (of 264 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account