The Walking Dead LE Hanibals 4k Blood Mod

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ozg
    Participant
      @netweight

IMO. Sorry to say – you deserved it.

You can sail on the same boat as dark, because I could really care less about what you think. Now that I’m done playing tit-for-tat with the children on another internet forum, we can move on.

Dark
        @dark
        vipMemberContributor

I’ve never see anyone thanking Stern, Bally, Gottlieb and the other manufactures or pinball designers like Pat Lawlor etc. for all of the hard work, plus the fact that we’re all stealing their products and copyrighted material, so pfft with the credit or crying IMO.

If they were here to thank I’d be sure to thank them until then, go fuck yourself. Maybe if you ever contributed anything you might have some understanding of the hard work put in here and it’s not like I’m not fair about it, I give blanket permission just fucking credit me is that so much to ask for? Pffftt to you asshole.

Really, name calling.

Calls ’em as I see’s ’em.

3dcreation

robwaade
        Participant
          @robwaade

dark is correct on needing to be noted on his work and others too. i dont think hannibal realizes all the people who works on every version hes probably busy in his life he is contributing which takes time on his end also. as does dark dozer you guys are all awesome hope everything settles down and everyone that knows how to contribute can and keep peace you all deserve credit who work hard for the hobby :bye:

Sliderpoint
          Participant
            @sliderpoint
            MemberContributor

Well at least he asked someone this time. He pulled X-files from here modded it and put it up on VPU without even asking.

Dark
              @dark
              vipMemberContributor

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt too but he’s a notorious repeat offender on this stuff.  If he can’t find the time to credit the proper resources then how much time is he really putting into these mods?  Fren called him out before for basically changing next to nothing, wiping credits and then slapping his name on it.

3dcreation

robwaade
              Participant
                @robwaade

dark i wasnt aware of past sorry on my end B-)

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?