The Walking Dead LE

Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    robwaade
    Participant
      @robwaade

it is awesome from picture thanks for all the amazing work you did and the help you got on it you guys nailed it gonna try it tonight

robwaade
      Participant
        @robwaade

just played it its incredible lights laser detail thank you very very much  :yahoo:

Paulo Carvalho
        Participant
          @paulohotline

Hey guys, I have updated all the files and getting this VPINMAME error just as the table launches. “No DMD device driver found”

So no DMD is launching. I have updated to VPM 2.8. When I revert back to the old VPM file 2.7 everything works fine with non LE tables!

Any suggestions on what to try next?

[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389]
          http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline
          "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

MnHotRod
          Participant
            @mnhotrod

Can someone lend a hand with getting the Cleland sound mod working. I’m getting a ROM error when trying to run the table. I’ve downloaded twd_le_cleland.bin, renamed it to TWD156LE.BIN, compressed it, and used Setup.exe to ensure “Ignore ROM CRC errors” is checked. I checked my windows registry and there is a “1” next to “Ignore ROM CRC errors”, which is correct.

I’ve tried running the the following versions of of vpinmame.dll with no success with TWD modfied sound; 2.70, 2.80; (11/21/16, 11/28/16, 12/6/16)

MnHotRod
            Participant
              @mnhotrod

Fascinating. Thalamus over at VPForums sent me a rom file to try and it worked.

The stock rom for TWD LE, that works perfectly, has a bin file inside named “TWD156LE.BIN”. With that in mind, I was doing the same with the Cleland BIN file; rename it to “TWD156LE.BIN” and compress it into a ZIP file called twd_156h.zip. No joy. For some odd reason, the Cleland bin file must be named “twd_156h.bin”.

Paulo Carvalho
              Participant
                @paulohotline

Hey guys, I have updated all the files and getting this VPINMAME error just as the table launches. “No DMD device driver found” So no DMD is launching. I have updated to VPM 2.8. When I revert back to the old VPM file 2.7 everything works fine with non LE tables! Any suggestions on what to try next?

FYI: the fix for my error was adding dmddevice.dll for pinDMDv2 in my vpinmame directory. This fixed the error with VPM 2.8! TWD now running with modded Cleland Rom I downloaded from here. I renamed it twd_156h.bin and zipped it. Works fine with this build.

LE/Premium

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.<wbr />com/u/85245931/TWD156LE_<wbr />CLELAND.BIN

"Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Paulo Carvalho
                Participant
                  @paulohotline

Ah dang it. After successfully playing one game on the TWD LE. I was testing Mustang LE etc. It appears that TWD LE will not not load without crashing causing the shaker to lock, similar to what the pro version was doing until someone updated the file to reduce it in size?

What that fix on the pro was it fixed the crashing for me. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Drybonz
                  Participant
                    @drybonz

Restart VPX in between the tables.

-=Dozer=-
                    Participant
                      @dozer

Keep an eye on the official thread, update coming with massive optimizations.

robwaade
                      Participant
                        @robwaade

i have used original roms they work fine only crashed once loading otherwise all is good do you need the other roms will that change stuff it is a fun table creation thanks dozer

Umpa
                        Participant
                          @umpa

I just installed this masterpiece. This is awesome! Thank you! Excellent table!

DJRobX
                            @djrobx
                            MemberModerator

Fascinating. Thalamus over at VPForums sent me a rom file to try and it worked. The stock rom for TWD LE, that works perfectly, has a bin file inside named “TWD156LE.BIN”. With that in mind, I was doing the same with the Cleland BIN file; rename it to “TWD156LE.BIN” and compress it into a ZIP file called twd_156h.zip. No joy. For some odd reason, the Cleland bin file must be named “twd_156h.bin”.

Because modded ROMs don’t have a known fingerprint, they must be named correctly inside the zip.      And a reminder, you have to turn on ignore_rom_crc.

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

Between DJRob and some very talented VP authors, some amazing things are happening in this community.

:heart:

Manddrakke
                              Participant
                                @manddrakke

Where i can find twd_156h.zip????  :-(

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Stern website

********************************************************
                                  Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?