This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alistair 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
     alistair 
    Participant

Has anyone got copies of this old pinball 4 & 7 DVD’s ? That I could please get hold of

Phil Docker 
    Participant

Not heard those been mentioned for years !   I had all of them once, will have a dig around.  Wonder why these are not on youtube/vimeo????

Some users who have liked this topic:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     roar 
    Participant

I believe they are still for sale… which is why you wouldn’t see them on streaming sites. Well worth the money too. I still have some on VHS!

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

link ? – Never heard about these.

alistair 
    Participant

They are for sale , but I have been mailing the guys for over two weeks even on Pinside and have heard nothing back from them

I can convert VHS to MP4. if you want to mail me the tapes

http://www.pinrepair.com/top/

It looks like these guys are not available anymore, I watched los tin the zone episode 3 and its very useful

There is nothing but an advert on you tube, and there are no torrents anywhere

alistair 
    Participant

i would buy them if I could get hold of Clay

Some users who have liked this topic:

roar 
    Participant

If you’re so inclined, you could post in his VFW thread for him up coming pinball show. He has been active in there or folks who could get a hold of him.

alistair 
    Participant

I am not familiar with vfw could you please point me in the right direction 

roar 
    Participant
     Phil Docker 
    Participant

Makes me laugh they are all on normal DVDR discs.  Its a very unprofessional looking package by todays standards BUT the information is still great.

They have got to be 20+ years old now….

roar 
    Participant

Makes me laugh they are all on normal DVDR discs. Its a very unprofessional looking package by todays standards BUT the information is still great.

They have got to be 20+ years old now….

Ya… I think it is all part of the “charm”… pretty impressive stuff and knowledge from clay. I’m going back to the VFW show again this year, last year left me speechless, what a collection. I’m a big fan of early 80’s bally and Clay’s collection is just amazing, I can’t wait to go back.

alistair 
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account