Transformers VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

don’t get me started on the so-called “dimensions manager”! (too late) It doesn’t actually “manage” anything, it’s a reference and a piss poor one at that. Oh, and a calculator, and a piss poor one at that! Too much rounding in this so called manager. 1 inch does NOT equal 47 VP units… let me say that again, ONE INCH DOES NOT EQUAL 47 VP UNITS and anything done using that translation is not correct. It is not off by much, but it adds up. 1-1/16″ ball = 50 vp units, or 1.0625 inches = 50 vp units, or 1 inch equals 47.0588235294 vp units. Now that may not seem like much, and it’s not, but multiply that by a 46″ long playfield; which according to the poorly named “dimensions manager” is 2162 vp units, when in fact it is 2164.7 vp units, which I would probably round up to 2165 vp units since you can’t use partial vp units for playfield size. Then does the “manager” actually change something? go in there and select say a WPC through 87 (which WPC didn’t actually exist before then but that’s another issue) and it gives you some nice values (slightly incorrect though they are), and then you have to right them down or memorize them because hitting OK just closes the window, doesn’t actually apply the values to the table you have open, which it would only make sense to have it do that! OK, I think I’m done now, back to pizza and margaritas… at least for me.

and you wonder why you don’t have any friends…LOL  LOL…LOL  :yahoo:   :rose:

Neofr45
      Participant
        @neofr45

Hi diemo,

Here is the table with the corrections, I do not fix everything, but its going to allow you to advance better and you did a nice job, and the problem you met there is no material on any table model So vpx adds a pale pink color on the model where there is no material and that’s it, for model figs (optimus …) I recommend Plastic toys
        And for the rest it has to be tested which makes the best and the most important that it pleases you

But do not discourage your work and excellent and you have advanced well :good:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3YujZr2MVRhQVV1VklsSV9qaTA/view?usp=sharing

Greetings

Neo

1 user thanked author for this post.
        diemonik
        Participant
          @diemonik

this is what i got so far … ill upload file if anyone wants to contribute …

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOTU9iZUJoV3M4LTQ

diemonik
          Participant
            @diemonik

so far ..I would like some help to finish … I added starscream and iron hide 3d .. but i may need some ideas …

Attachments:
            2 users thanked author for this post.
            diemonik
            Participant
              @diemonik

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOclg4a3VUVzdEOG8

diemonik
              Participant
                @diemonik

This is my Progress … Im at a Stand still .. I need to reAdjust Megatron (EASY ) BUT I MAY NEED HELP WITH SCRIPT and Lighting .. thanks

diemonik
                Participant
                  @diemonik

I will add Link if anyone is up for contributions .. thanks

diemonik
                  Participant
                    @diemonik

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOaFQwUENNVkVTdHc

Sven34
                    Participant
                      @sven34

Transformers Big Tabel from Stern. Beautiful Thank you for The hard work :good:

diemonik
                      Participant
                        @diemonik

I got a few negative messages that really dont give me the energy to continue developing tables … i will cancel all my projects for now and hope to get some good vibes to continue developing later … as of now … i dont fell i can add anything more to this project and its frustrating to get negative feedback for days of work for something i like … Laterzzz

toxie
                        Participant
                          @toxie
                          VP DEVMember

Unfortunately this is what the pinball scene can be all about. Drama!! :roll:

Don’t let this drive you away from what you enjoy doing! Just ignore those that don’t like your approach and continue on those ppl that value it!

vogliadicane
                          Participant
                            @vogliadicane

But you also got tons of positive feedback, too? Here is one more. I love your work and engagenment. So please continue :cry:

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Yeah I don’t know what happened but I say don’t let a few spoil your fun! Your doing a great job I think.

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

********************************************************

diemonik
                              Participant
                                @diemonik

Thanks… :)

diemonik
                                Participant
                                  @diemonik

i need help with script to do final adjustment… can someone give a hand with this?

DOCPINBALL
                                  Participant
                                    @docpinball

I can’t help you script wise, but i hope you don’t give upon this table…and about people dragging you down, most, if not all, lack the skill to do stuff them selves and choose to hate, that just says something about them and not about you! Maybe someone on the Addicts facebookpage can help?

freneticamnesic
                                      @freneticamnesic
                                      vipModeratorMember

Maybe someone on the Addicts facebookpage can help?

:whistle: big fuckin doubt it!

diemonik let me know what you need help with maybe I can do something to get it finished up for you

Punch it!

diemonik
                                      Participant
                                        @diemonik

sure , Im redoing everything , I working with DJRob , hopefully no more hold backs ..

robwaade
                                        Participant
                                          @robwaade

your work and pinball vision is great. as an artist you can get in a mental rut dont let that hold you back or bad feedback keep up awesome creative process relax and it will come out awesome :good:

DOCPINBALL
                                          Participant
                                            @docpinball

Keep it up, wish i could do more for ya.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 91 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?