TRON LE – LIGHTMOD

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    the_greeze
    Participant
      @thegreeze

Well, you guys have converted me! Installed PuP last night and was blown away by not only the awesome coolness of the app itself but by Dozer’s Tron-mods and TerryRed’s incredible scripting and videos!

Wow, just wow.  :yahoo:

Huge thanks to all involved!!!!  :heart:

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

I’m the old grumpy guy that haven’t installed PinUP on my cab yet. Tried it – yes, on my “editor machine” upstairs. I agree in that Nailbuster has made a very useful tool and that Terry really has made an outstanding job with his Tron mod. I will however say I prefer Dozer’ work since that is actually where my eyes are when playing.

I will not be installing PinUP before it is packaged as something other than just … beta.

098beta is fine. beta is not.

Told you … I’m grumpy. :whistle:

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

Fantastic mod.  Best compliment I can give you and all who contributed on this table is today, I miss my real tron Pinball a little less :).  I also find it plays harder, love that :)

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

Dozer — You’ve always been great with VP light shows. You’ve outdone yourself here. Bravo! Spectacular stuff. I especially love the unique interpretation of sidewall lighting: Really neat idea to mirror ramp led image on sidewalls. I like that it’s soft and warm looking.

Great physics, too.

TerryRed, I watched your YouTube video featuring Tron PinUp. Super cool! Is there an easy way to install it?

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

Dozer — You’ve always been great with VP light shows. You’ve outdone yourself here. Bravo! Spectacular stuff. I especially love the unique interpretation of sidewall lighting: Really neat idea to mirror ramp led image on sidewalls. I like that it’s soft and warm looking. Great physics, too. TerryRed, I watched your YouTube video featuring Tron PinUp. Super cool! Is there an easy way to install it?

Try starting here..and watching the setup video linked in this post:

Troubleshooting first time Setup/Install

CalleV
              Participant
                @callev

Hi!

Whats needed to get those lighting ramps?
                Mine never lights up green or any other color like on your picture?

Is there a registry settings that I dont have or something else?
                Tried different light mod Tron version, now I am running the latest PUP version but no luck.

Running the latest 10.5 beta and with DOF only set to SoundFX as I only have exiters, please help ;)

The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

Do you have the latest vpinmame as well?

CalleV
                  Participant
                    @callev

Yes, 3.0, but I think it says 2.9 in the interface.

The only thing I can think of that I some older Scripts as I did not manage to enter coin and cant remember
                    what scripts that has that settings.

RYSr (Rich)
                    Participant
                      @rysr

Did you run setup again, it should say ver 3.0 in the header. Use the final 3.0 version release and copy all the files into your vpinmame folder, then run setup/install..

Rich

CalleV
                      Participant
                        @callev

It says 3.0 when i run install.
                        But when I then run setup.exe again it says: *Visual PinMame Version 2.9 is currently installed on your computer”.

Installed SAM 3.0 as well but that cant be it?

Does this lightning needs VPinMame 3.0?

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

If it says 2.9 when running setup.exe and install button – your still on 2.9. I don’t know if the light requires 3.0, but, I would recommend upgrading.

CalleV
                          Participant
                            @callev

I actually says 3.0.. Running Sam 3.0 also, but that cant be it.

WTF is it, nothing I need to activate in the table script?

CalleV
                            Participant
                              @callev

Solved my light issue, with help from Terry.

It was a ROM issue…

CalleV
                              Participant
                                @callev

But now I get ball shutter when all the lightning appears..
                                I am running 120Hz playfield and two 60Hz backglass/DMD and on some tables I get ball shutter when extreame lightning appears (Attack from Mars is Another one).

Can I delete some lights on the table or remark some lines in the scripts?

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

What happens if you run all monitors on same Hz ?

CalleV
                                  Participant
                                    @callev

I bought Another 144Hz for backglass just to sync, but a few tables with alot of lightning or flashers give me some issues. If I set the 120Hz to 60Hz as well it “shutters” all the time as I am now used to 120Hz.. So now I have 120Hz and 60Hz as it was the same.

When your light mod was not working because of incorrect ROM I had almost no issues. But now when the lightmod work I have issues.

Seems not to be the ramps lights more some other flashers or something, Thats why I wanted to test to deactivate/lower them one by one if possible.

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

I think you should first go into the table script and disable the PUP starting. Then compare this lightmod version to the older version that this is based on. That is a much better way to debug the problem imo.

Dunard
                                      Participant
                                        @dunard

Missing a plastic under the left cycle.

TerryRed
                                          @terryred
                                          MemberContributorModerator

Missing a plastic under the left cycle.

Good catch….can’t believe I never noticed that….it’s easy enough to just copy and past it from the older version of the table. I just tried and it works fine.

I will eventually be releasing an updated…non PuP version of this table that has all my PuP code removed as it’s no longer need with the new PuP-Pack I’m making.

aliasme
                                          Participant
                                            @aliasme

Hi there peoples, just a little problem for me….I cannot seem to get the neon lights to work on the ramps(on this or any other tron table). Is there any setting I need to adjust?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 62 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?