Just to add to the confusion…there will be ANOTHER version of Tron Legacy coming…but this version of the table will have NONE of my custom code for PuP in at all! :) Why? PuP didn’t have the capability to have more than 50 PuPCapture images back when I did the update (it was still in beta), so I couldn’t use only PuPCapture for everything. Now that PuP is full release it can currently handle up to 90 PuPCapture images. So this means that I’ll release the Tron Legacy table stand-alone with all the updates from Dozer, Rob,etc, and NONE of my code :(

…and I’ll be releasing at some point an ALL NEW Tron Legacy PuP-Pack that will work with ANY version of Tron Legacy LE (but NOT the PuP-Edition!!!)….and it’ll get a similar treatment to having a Frame (possible animated) similar to what I did with Aliens for FX3, only more Tron-nee. PuPCaptures are all updated…but I’m starting to try ideas for the frame. This is NOT final…its playing with ideas. :)

To clarify…the new PuP-Pack will play much better…no more untimed drain videos,etc…smooth transitions…because its all controlled by whatever is on the DMD.

Another reason I wanted to do this is because Tron Legacy has videos both in 16:9 and 21:9 format…so having a new Frame will make all videos look the same and nice,etc..