Tron Legacy (STERN) (ULTIMATE) (DOFLinx – Cabinet Edition)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tron-legacy-stern-ultimate-doflinx-cabinet-edition/

After all these years… the Ultimate Tron Legacy STERN virtual pinball cabinet experience is here! …and only on Future Pinball with DOFLinx!

A video that shows off this excellent table with amazing DOFLinx cabinet effects can be seen at this link (in my cabinet) :

When the table first loads, press START (1) to turn on the table!  :)

Features:

– amazing animated 5 RGB flasher effects

– animated explosion and Light Jet machine gun flasher effects, and Light Cycle effects

– RGB undercab lighting changes based on multiball, game modes, and much more

– gear motor operates when shooting at the spinning disc

– shaker motor and blower fan operates for many table events

– 10 solenoid support for all mechanical devices (flipper, slings, bumpers, etc)

– beacon lights up during cinematics and certain game modes

– strobe effects throughout

– flasher effects change colour based on mode and game progression

– Start, Coin, Launch Ball button lights: flash / On / Off during table events / functions

– all effects combine for an amazing feedback and light show!

For SLAMT1LT’s newest versions of his tables (without DOFLinx support), goto his website:

http://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

Watch the video. This is a really cool table!

TerryRed
        @terryred

For anyone wondering…this table is NOT the same as the older rom, GLXB, Fransisco666 table that the VP version was based on.

This as an ALL NEW table from SLAMT1LT that people have been waiting years for. (he does use rom’s ramps and models)

TerryRed
          @terryred

I don’t know if you guys realize this….but I actually don’t even hear these games while I record them. I have the speakers turned off. The only thing I hear is the noise of the solenoids from the cabinet. The game sound is recorded with the playfield capture, and then I sync everything up afterward. This allows for much better sound in the video. I get to know these tables real well while doing the mods. I imagine what voices or sounds are played in my head so I don’t talk over them.  :)

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

See terry your sick and need help like the rest of us! :) I got to say your videos are very well done!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

TerryRed
              @terryred

See terry your sick and need help like the rest of us! :) I got to say your videos are very well done!

Lol…  too many voices in my head…. more pinball!

It’s a lot more work for me…but recording these videos with this method really does make a huge difference compared to the older videos!  I like doing these videos, because these tables have some really cool features that a lot of people would not normally see.

Dr.Tom
              Participant
                @crile1
                MemberContributor

I don’t know why. But this table crashes during every play, especially if I hit the skill shot.  I’ve only played one complete game.  When I escape, no errors are showing up.  The game just freezes usually at the end of a ball of the skill shot.  Never had a table consistently act this way.  The non dof’d table is behaving the same way.

TerryRed
                  @terryred

I don’t know why. But this table crashes during every play, especially if I hit the skill shot. I’ve only played one complete game. When I escape, no errors are showing up. The game just freezes usually at the end of a ball of the skill shot. Never had a table consistently act this way. The non dof’d table is behaving the same way.

Are you using FutureDMD, or any other method similar that needs a custom opengl file to work?  FutureDMD makes this table (and Robocop) crash, if you are using the normal Future Pinball.exe or any of the 2.4,2.5,2.6,2.7,2.7 SLAMT1LT versions of the Future Pinball.exe

It has to do with the custom OpenGL.dll file that FutureDMD uses.

However, if you use the Zed x64 1.1 version of the Future Pinball.exe (which allows for more ram usage and other things), then FutureDMD will not make this table crash.  I’m currently using the Zed x64 1.1 EXE and all my tables have been working fine so far. It just means that you will want to use proper XML files for every non Zed table. I alread started doing that, so it wasn’t a big deal for me.

It took me a while to figure this one out. I got around this with Robocop by removing the specific DMD graphics image calls that caused the crash.

You can find the Zed x64 1.1 version of Future Pinball.exe in this guide:

http://gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6054

…and the actual link to the file:

https://mega.nz/#!XcYQET7K!EPm56hpPFvpdkfAyXcysFEUieGbVBGRIMa2IBMwShRI

TerryRed
                    @terryred

To clarify….try replacing your Future Pinball.exe (back it up) with the Zed x64 1.1 version (renamed to Future Pinball.exe) to see if that fixes your crashing.

Dr.Tom
                    Participant
                      @crile1
                      MemberContributor

Wow,didn’t expect such a quick reply.  Thanks, I’ll give it a try after Christmas.  I had some trouble uploading dead hinters, so it will have to wait a few days.  I think my Internet connection was a little sluggish the other night.

Dr.Tom
                      Participant
                        @crile1
                        MemberContributor

Terry, the zed physics fp.exe totally worked.  Thanks for the solution.  Dead Hunters is up.  Give it a spin.  When you get into a multiball…well, let’s just say everything goes nuts.  You are the master at DOFLinx and I’m kinda the 1980’s Cannon films version.

TerryRed
                          @terryred

Terry, the zed physics fp.exe totally worked. Thanks for the solution. Dead Hunters is up. Give it a spin. When you get into a multiball…well, let’s just say everything goes nuts. You are the master at DOFLinx and I’m kinda the 1980’s Cannon films version.

I won’t be back for a few more days… But will definitely check it out then….

Btw… I love 80s Canon movies. ?

Pinball Joe
                          Participant
                            @djgeojoe

Anyone know how to use this with PinDMD, all I get is static on my DMD, other games like Avatar work with  my PinDMD flawlessly, thanks.

TerryRed
                              @terryred

Anyone know how to use this with PinDMD, all I get is static on my DMD, other games like Avatar work with my PinDMD flawlessly, thanks.

Sadly I don’t have a real DMD to compare. The best person to inquire would be Macro at vpforums (who created fp-intercept).

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              Pinball Joe
                              Participant
                                @djgeojoe

I got it, have to hack the table and set the DMD to 128X32, alignment-left then set the DMD interval to 8, Slow Blink to 250mS and Fast Blink to 125mS and boom! Move the DMD out of the frame and move the video frame to the back glass bottom, resize in BAM and BAM! LOL! :yahoo:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?