This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  randr 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Tyson 
    Participant

Its been a long time since I’ve messed with DOF, but I want to get DOFlinx working with pinball fx2, so need to get R3 installed on my system.  Previously I just installed DOF R2 with direct2bs.  Any advice on how to get DOF updated to R3 from R2 without breaking everything? (Is this the way to go about this?)

Also is the DOF download here on the forum the latest version to use? I always get a bit confused on the DOF website.

Just looking for a bit of direction before I get my hands on it :wacko:

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Tyson.
    • This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Tyson.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

This version here is R3 and should be easy copy over.  Backup first as always incase

Tyson 
    Participant

Thanks, so pretty much just download here, and copy over to the existing folder (i’ll make a backup), and that’s it?  Sounds easy enough!

Little off topic, does DOFLinx need Future Pinball installed? The guide I found wanted this. Might be a loaded question, but is FP worth installing now days?

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Tyson.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Tyson.
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

I believe that DjRobX made a fix that is not included that R3 – didn’t he ?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I thought that was for pinscape users? I am using just R3 but i recall something too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account